The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

WMDSM Arby's Shirt thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CheapTalon

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 17, 2004
Grand Rapids, Michigan
I know that at least 5 people took pics of me while I was at the Dyno Day at Buschur's shop, and countless more were taken of other members of our club. I kinda want to see how many of you took pics, and which club member of ours got the most exposure. So, post any pics you have of the shirt below:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

My son and I drove by that Arby's around 7:00 pm on Saturday and it was a ghost town. Good work!

Arby's called the police because some dsmer's were in there parking lot at the '06 shootout. Mind you it was right before close, they weren't bothering anyone, and the best western where everyone stays in 10 feet away. Anyways, like 10 people were arrested, so that meant a boycott. I didn't see one dsmer there all weekend. My friends wanted to go and I had to tell them the story, and off to KFC we went.

Arby's called the police because some dsmer's were in there parking lot at the '06 shootout. Mind you it was right before close, they weren't bothering anyone, and the best western where everyone stays in 10 feet away. Anyways, like 10 people were arrested, so that meant a boycott. I didn't see one dsmer there all weekend. My friends wanted to go and I had to tell them the story, and off to KFC we went.

I seem to remember reading there was a bit of trash and a lot of rowdy people.

Either way, I don't really care as I'll never go to one of these, just try to be objective.

I seem to remember reading there was a bit of trash and a lot of rowdy people.

Either way, I don't really care as I'll never go to one of these, just try to be objective.

Well leet there is always blood is thicker than water. DSMers are blood, eventhough some a retarded we can't just take them out to the back of the shed, we need to stick up for them either way. And it proves a point about the community. Don't F*CK with DSMers. :nono:

Well leet there is always blood is thicker than water. DSMers are blood, eventhough some a retarded we can't just take them out to the back of the shed, we need to stick up for them either way. And it proves a point about the community. Don't F*CK with DSMers. :nono:

Well, I guess we are wired differently. I won't hesitate to call anyone an idiot if they so deserve, even my closest friends. It usually gets the point across and they will stop acting like an assclown.

If that's your argument in defense, okay, but I think it is pretty weak. Responsibility is just that, whether 'blood' or 'water.'

Well, I guess we are wired differently. I won't hesitate to call anyone an idiot if they so deserve, even my closest friends. It usually gets the point across and they will stop acting like an assclown.

If that's your argument in defense, okay, but I think it is pretty weak. Responsibility is just that, whether 'blood' or 'water.'

Noone said I wouldnt call them retards. I actually did. But eithere way I believe it is important to back friends, loyalty is something that is something I cherish. If your friend got into a fight and it was his fault you wouldnt back him? In my opinion that is weak. I would back him and then kick his ass after for causing me issues. But you always help your own people first and then bring them behind close doors to handle your other issues.

Its like something the community should deal with them. Not Arbys. Just my opinion. You can call it gang mentality if you want. But you never leave a man to die.

Noone said I wouldnt call them retards. I actually did. But eithere way I believe it is important to back friends, loyalty is something that is something I cherish. If your friend got into a fight and it was his fault you wouldnt back him? In my opinion that is weak. I would back him and then kick his ass after for causing me issues. But you always help your own people first and then bring them behind close doors to handle your other issues.

Its like something the community should deal with them. Not Arbys. Just my opinion. You can call it gang mentality if you want. But you never leave a man to die.

I've never hesitated to have a friends back when it comes to physical danger.

However, you're now comparing apples to oranges. The situations are in no way similar.

I disagree. I will defend my friends when it comes time to it. But I will not back him up if he is wrong. If it came to physical danger, I will put forth an effort to end it peacefully, however, I will not get arrested for someone elses drunken stupidity.

The last time I had to put this into effect, was when my buddy drunk stumbled onto a table at a club where a group of about 4-5 people were sitting. He knocked over their drinks and without skipping a beat, he blurted "So, what the f*ck are you going to about it?" After that the sh*t talking started and by the time I reached him. They were ready to throw down. I put my buddy in a choke hold and dragged him away to bench across the floor. He then try to talk sh*t to me, which I ignored. He was ready to throw down with me. But having already gotten the intentions of the bouncers from the other table. The kicked us out. I got him back to his barracks room. And he said I was a "punk-a*s, b*tch" and he never wanted to see me again. The next day he apologized and thanked me for saving his ass. Even if we did end up throwing down and won. No doubt the poliezi would have been called and we would been turned over to the MP's. He explained that he already has 2 alcohol-related incidents, a 3rd would mean he gets kicked out the army. None-the-less, he was eventually kicked out because of a fight he got into a few weeks later.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back