The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

with or without spoiler?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm in the process of a 2gb conversion on my 95. Since it has sat for about 2 months with no wing I have started loving the wingless look. If you can't decide, just put it on, and you can take it off and throw some small color matched vinyl stickers over the holes when you have it off LOL.

That is probably one of the best ideas I cannot disagree with, LOL. It may not be fully rain proof (assuming the matched vinyl stickers are circular, unless if they cover a large diameter), but it's a pretty damn good idea! :thumb:

ROFL

So she has decided to get the turbo wing for it...She also decided to go with Black Cherry for the paint...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back