The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Wisconsin Area DSM Forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I have a Dubuque area dsmers since there's not a whole lot of us in sw wisco.
Also there's at least two or three FB groups with Wisconsin folks.

I have a Dubuque area dsmers since there's not a whole lot of us in sw wisco.
Also there's at least two or three FB groups with Wisconsin folks.
Im in central wisconsin. Is there anyone up here or am I alone? :idontknow:

Im from the fox valley. Join the Facebook group Wiscodsm!
I just requested to join. Hopefully i can find some people by me because i want someone to look over my car because i dont know what to look for because i got it a couple weeks or so ago.

Your too far away for me to drive and give her a once over for Ya bud. There are a few Madison dsmers, not sure if they have a FB group or anything . Over by Jane's ville those guys are sum hardcore Vassar's, few in gb area and I'm sure tons by the twin cities

Your too far away for me to drive and give her a once over for Ya bud. There are a few Madison dsmers, not sure if they have a FB group or anything . Over by Jane's ville those guys are sum hardcore Vassar's, few in gb area and I'm sure tons by the twin cities
Sounds like I need to find the hidden groups of dsmers in wisconsin LOL

E.c. what's up
Aye you're up in eau claire?

Hey, ya been working on my talon, fried my aem ignition module which they don't make anymore, so I got "smart coils"... Pinouts a10= "coil 1" and a23 for "coil 2" just not positive about 5v ref. I know there is a pinout D81 I believe that says 5v ref but I tried it. I don't believe anyone has tried this crazy endeavor yet because of the wiring involved.

Hey, ya been working on my talon, fried my aem ignition module which they don't make anymore, so I got "smart coils"... Pinouts a10= "coil 1" and a23 for "coil 2" just not positive about 5v ref. I know there is a pinout D81 I believe that says 5v ref but I tried it. I don't believe anyone has tried this crazy endeavor yet because of the wiring involved.
It sounds like you're on an adventure no one has embarked on before LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back