The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

2G Wiring relay for launching in 2nd gear

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So I'm a bit lost on these maps because there's nothing on the page that indicates what numbers are for what. The numbers going up the left side. The numbers going across the bottom. The 5%, 35%, etc. Don't know if that's throttle position, how hard it shifts, or what. The numbers in the boxes themselves. What are those for? The only numbers I can figure out is the 2-1, 3-2, etc. which I'm assuming is the gear shifts.

Also, if my pressure is cranked to the max, does this even matter aside from when I shift? Wondering if Shawn (or whoever created that software) can update that page to be a little more user friendly so we know what the heck means what. I have no idea, and I don't believe there's anywhere that I've found at all that really explains it. Unless someone cares to point that out.
It's the tps from my understanding. If you drive with the computer in the car it'll show you the tps and you can adjust your shift points from there. If it's shifting too fast for your liking, raise it a few mph.

You can enable the "real time pointer" on the graph and it will display your actual throttle position. On mine its a small green or blue dot.

Oh okay. I haven't had it connected with this program. Just ecmlink. Was just making changes, and saving them. Wasn't aware I could look at whatever that's doing while running it live. Guess I'll have to look at that.

Oh okay. I haven't had it connected with this program. Just ecmlink. Was just making changes, and saving them. Wasn't aware I could look at whatever that's doing while running it live. Guess I'll have to look at that.
You can datalog i believe and watch it as well for fine tuning.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back