The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Wiring help?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kspharris

15+ Year Contributor
Aug 9, 2005
Goodlettsville, Tennessee
In this thread, post 3, I have some questions on some wiring. I would post them there but I am not allowed to, yet ;). I want to wire a dual stage boost controller using my manual boost controller and BCS. If I connect my acc wire leading to my BCS to the "on" side pin 5 and power(12v) to the "off" side pin 5 then when I push in the switch it should activate the BCS, right? What about ground? I also want the switch to be illuminated as well. I either want it to illuminate normal (when I turn on the lights) or illuminate when I push the switch in. If I want it to illuminate normal, do I connect pins 9 and 10 (on and off side) to pins 9 and 10 (on and off side) from my factory hazard switch? If I wanted it to illuminate only when I engage the switch, would I run a jumper wire from my acc. wire to pin 9 "on" side?? If this is completly wrong, someone point me in the right direction. Thanks in advance guys, Keith. :thumb:

I KNOW thread bumping is bad but I am going to start working on this tonight and was curious if someone could confirm this or help me out. Thank you.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back