The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Wiring 3 gauges together to speaker wire

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BostonGST

Proven Member
Feb 28, 2014
Los Angeles, California
I did some searching and believe i am right on this but want to be 100% sure before I do it. So I just bought a boost, oil pressure, and wideband guages and a lotek pillar. I know how to wire everything up, my question is for all of the power wires for the gauges, can I solder them into a speaker wire then hook up that speaker wire for power? And do the same with ground on another speaker wire? So instead of having 3 power and 3 grounds i'll have one speaker wire for each hooked up.. This will work correct?

Speaker wire can work if you get the proper gauge. You will need to look at the draw of the 3 gauges to determine wire gauge.
Personally I don't like to use speaker wire.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back