The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Windshield Wipers, impossible to remove?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wicked93GS

20+ Year Contributor
Nov 26, 2002
Nashville, Tennessee
I've been trying to remove the wiper arms?, the part that holds the blade, and I cant seem to figure out how, I have a 93 eclipse, the haynes manual shows a different type of wiper arm than I have, it shows one that is connected with a couple screws, mine looks more like a hook if you know what I mean, what gives? can anyone tell me how to get these things off? thanks

Originally posted by wicked93GS
I've been trying to remove the wiper arms?, the part that holds the blade, and I cant seem to figure out how, I have a 93 eclipse, the haynes manual shows a different type of wiper arm than I have, it shows one that is connected with a couple screws, mine looks more like a hook if you know what I mean, what gives? can anyone tell me how to get these things off? thanks

Somebody probably put some replacements on them. Under the hooks, are there two little screw holes? If so then you can buy the right ones at your lcal parts store or wal-mart and they come with the screws too.
Hope this helps!!

Steve. :thumb:

no, I look under them and I see some weird clip system, looks like clips anyway that I cant seem to figure out, but I'll see if I can find replacements for them, thanks, if I can figure out how to get them off!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back