The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

window fitment

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeffreyinigo

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 6, 2004
Tucson, Arizona
alright guys. my driver side window broke and the windows are manual. i am able to buy a driver side window from a power window car and was wondering if it fit. i dont want to buy the whole rail. just the window............does it fit? :dsm:

the window itself will be the same shape, but you will have to do something different with the way it mounts to the rail

i thought about converting my windows to power before. and decided not to. i dont want to put anymore money into this car. i just want to replace the window. what kind of modifications will i have to do to put the window on? and is it difficult?

Wow i just did the opposite:) Converted my power windows to manual. The window glass is the same. All the window regulator holes (manual & power) are there on the door. They DO use different mount holes but its obvious which ones to use when you bolt the regulator to the glass.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back