The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

wilwood brake setup

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bonusboy

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 20, 2011
Calgary, AB_Canada
I have an old set of Wilwood with the .80 thick rotors that don't last very long. i picked these up a while ago and they need new rotors.

The old rotors measure 13" and are a two piece design. However Wilwoods website and catalog don't have any info on these and are discontinued.

Does anyone know if 13" cobra rotors will work or any others?

the hats and rotors have no part numbers but the callipers are KU-120-8464L/R

i would like to install 13x1.25 rotors solid or 2 piece doesn't matter to me.

not ideal but

13" = 330mm
12.8" = 325mm

If the calipers are radial mounted, you could just use their 12.8" rotors and have the brackets milled down 2.5mm?

You will probably have to change calipers and possibly brackets to fit a thicker rotor

not ideal but

13" = 330mm
12.8" = 325mm

If the calipers are radial mounted, you could just use their 12.8" rotors and have the brackets milled down 2.5mm?

You will probably have to change calipers and possibly brackets to fit a thicker rotor

these are the old style conventional mounted callipers!

thanks ya i took a look at his site and thats exactly what i need

OUCH rotors $160 each!

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back