The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Will This Fit?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i may be mistaken but thats a sohc motor in the picture. i have the injen intake for the 90 2.0 and it doesnt look like that at all. this is the injen 2.0 intake

http://store5.yimg.com/I/machv_1733_8501177

also going by that pic it wont work, the first 6 in of piping on that intake is to long for the 1g n/t 2.0 because the battery is about 4 in from the tb. the bend on the one i show is just enough to get by the battery, i mean its close. and the end of the one he has pictured will hit the cruise control box if he has one.:thumb:

go to streetbeat.com and you can get the correct injen intake for $199 instead of $240

Originally posted by na90dsm
i may be mistaken but thats a sohc motor in the picture. i have the injen intake for the 90 2.0 and it doesnt look like that at all. this is the injen 2.0 intake

http://store5.yimg.com/I/machv_1733_8501177

also going by that pic it wont work, the first 6 in of piping on that intake is to long for the 1g n/t 2.0 because the battery is about 4 in from the tb. the bend on the one i show is just enough to get by the battery, i mean its close. and the end of the one he has pictured will hit the cruise control box if he has one.:thumb:

looks like they fooled you with their "well we don't have a pic but here's what it looks like on another car" scheme.

last i checked the 1.8 sohc's used a distributor and not the coil on plug setup that's visible in that picture. judging by the fact that the pic is bogus, i'd assume they probably just put the pic there to take up space and look pretty, and not as a real depiction of what the intake looks like. double check their part number with injen's own and you can find out if they have the right number.

that pic i posted from machv is the exact intake on my 1g n/t 2.0. its the same size and looks exactly like that. its a tight fit but its nice

he was asking for a intake for his 2.0. the pic he posted was for the 1.8 and not the 2.0

the pic you posted is right, i was talking about his.

even the 1.8 has the tb in a spot very close to that of the 2.0 and you might even be able to use the injen intake on the 1.8 with a little work (or none at all, i dunno, don't have a 1.8).

but my ponit was that the pic he posted is of an engine never available in any dsm that ever came from the factory seeing as how his pic has a cop ignition and the 1.8's all had distributors.

i was like whats he talking about:laugh:

now that i look your right. thats not even a mitsu motor. that totally past me by. good spot

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back