The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Will this fan be ok to use..??

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hmmmm im not sure if this is a joke or serious question!.......... What do YOU think

It happens when you block the rad with the intercooler, i done this myself. Lack of air flow to the fans over heats the plastic.

As for your reuse comment... No response on that. Lol

Hhhhmmmm do you really think I’m that stupid, just having fun fella.. I’ve never seen this before so thought I’d share and yeah, I’d reuse it…
Just cut the bent parts off and send it.........ROFL

It happens when you block the rad with the intercooler, i done this myself. Lack of air flow to the fans over heats the plastic.

As for your reuse comment... No response on that. Lol
Well, I think it happened due to an overheating problem.. the car was shut off and left to sit and this is the fan in front of the exhaust manifold.. makes sense.. got the car in pieces so I replace as I go through it..

Cool carnage Pic! :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back