The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

will a 91 gsx gasket fit a 91 tsi awd?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssk8terboy411

Probationary Member
Nov 16, 2004
Walnut Creek, California
sorry, but will a 1991 ecplise gsx turbo to manifold gasket fit a 1991 eagle talon tsi awd?

You wont have any problems with using that gasket.

ssk8terboy411 said:
sorry, but will a 1991 ecplise gsx turbo to manifold gasket fit a 1991 eagle talon tsi awd?
no it wont fit.. the 1991 gsx turbo has a turbo 4g63 motor and the tsi has a turbo 4g63 motor... WTF

LOL, my bad.....well wish me luck with taking the 14b off and putting my mhi big 16g evoIII on.....im going to be putting the apexi boost controller on, what is the boost going to be set at? like when i start the car?

Well unless your profile needs to be updated, you dont need a boost controler. If you leave it alone you'll be at a factory settings.. And that is where it should stay untill you have supporting mods...

Good luck.

yea, get some fuel mods, then well talk about turning it up... btw the only differences between the 91 gsx and the 91 tsi awd is the small think between the two headlights, one has a picture of an eagle, and one has some diamonds.... and the back of the car, one says eagle talon tsi, and one says mitsubishi eclipse gsx....

tstkl said:
yea, get some fuel mods, then well talk about turning it up... btw the only differences between the 91 gsx and the 91 tsi awd is the small think between the two headlights, one has a picture of an eagle, and one has some diamonds.... and the back of the car, one says eagle talon tsi, and one says mitsubishi eclipse gsx....

Actually, they can have different bumpers, sideskirts, tail lights, horn centers.. :D I could go on but I'll just leave it at that. ROFL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back