The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Wichita Area DSM's

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AWD Eagle

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 11, 2003
Wichita, Kansas
I live in Wichita KS and have seen maybe one other turbo DSM besides myself, I know there's got to be more out there, anybody know of a DSM club in this area, I've seen a 12 sec one at the track but that's about all.

i pmed you also, but im from wichita also, get back with me.

Howdy,
I'm Mat and im from Wichita as well. Checkout this place www.haiokuracing.com We were basicly club DSM Kansas and evolved into Haioku. Really nice guys and he have meetings every couple of weeks. There is also www.wichitaracing.com Between those two sites you will find most of the fast DSM's in Wichita.

Was the 12 second car you saw a Black 2G? If so it belongs to a friend of mine and it's former owner and builder is like our club president. If it was a Red 1G it belongs to another aquantance of mine from Hutch. And fun fact, the fastest street car in Wichita is a pewter/silver/gold colored 1G. IT IS FAST!

Anyway Go over to Haiokuracing.com and join our forum. Tell everybody who you are and that Mat refered you.

Later,
Mat

Cool, I'll check it out. I have seen the pewter or gold or silver 1g, I also don't know the color for sure. That thing is fast though.

Anybody else in Wichita?

my friend joe has a 90 turbo laser and my friend david is getting one this week.

Just thought I'd bump this for any other Dsms in Wichita.

Hey man, you told me you drive like a black 1g right? I have be lookin but i have seen like 3 or 4 diffrent ones.

I went to wichita. There are way too many mustangs and people drive like retards.

Originally posted by skurry
Hey man, you told me you drive like a black 1g right? I have be lookin but i have seen like 3 or 4 diffrent ones.

Well, mine's a Talon, and....... it's stock, real clean, dark tint, and currently a wobbling back wheel........see ya around.

:thumb: Hey whats up every1 I'm from wichita haven't been to the track in awhile. Busy doing other things. I drive a 95 gst right now it is in yellow primer spots,(getting it painted in a week or so , waiting on some headlights for a 97-99 conversion) but other wise a daily driver. Just wanted to let ya know you're not alone out here.:cool:

cool man, what side of town are you from, cant say ive seen you around

i used to live in wichita, did any of you go to southeast highschool in 2002 or 2001?

Checking in. I live in Wichita. I post on www.wichitaracing.com and haioku as DSMseth .

I live on the westside. You guys gonna be at International may 28th? Just got my new motor in and should be ready for my first run by then.

im from Wichita Ks i live in the College Hill area and race every weekend my dsm is the most reliable car ive ever had (just becuase i do all my work) :p anywayz maybe ill pwn some of you fellas sometime LOL :thumb: :laugh:

Lets see em. I plan on shooting black primer some time in the near future.

It looks like there are more dsm's than I thought in the area. We should try to organize a meet in the future just so we can get an idea of what Wichita has as far as dsm's.

Tried that once and it didnt turn out that well. But lets all meet at International some day or something.

What is everyone's screen name on haikou and wr.com?

Hey guys have a few pics in my gallery they are of it water sanded haven't had time to really work on it this week but hopefully it will be done by next weeked. Can't really wait but have to.:cry:

Check out my profile there is some new pics it is a slow process(still have to go over it with candy apple red to ghost it in),but hopeful it will be out next week. Let me know what you think about it.

That is ####ing amazing. I wish I knew how to do all that.

:dsm: Hey fellas I don't know if there is a DSM club here in wichita but would like to try and start one ( I see alot of DSM around ) don't know if it's been tried but would like to have a meet at least once a month (at HOOTERS ) or anywhere really where everyone can be included. A friend and I do paint and and are trying to get our name on the street and what better is custom and DSM? If you are in let me know we can meet up and have our first meeting. Cruise be seen as one group let be known we are here.You can email me at [email protected]

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back