The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Wichita Area DSM Forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1990TSIAWDTALON

Nov 14, 2013
Independence, Kansas
Since the middle of Kansas doesn't have a Forum for the area that they are in, Wichita, Western Kansas and Southeast Kansas, I thought that a new area Forum should be created. You don't have to be from the Wichita area to be part of this fine group. I had the pleasure of meeting one of the Wichita FaceBook Groups Administrators. He informed me that they have members from KC and other areas that like to be part of their group. I have invited them to come over here and sign up and share some of their knowledge and experience so that it can be found again in our categorized method for the future. Hoping to see some new names/faces in the near future. :thumb:
Welcome to DSMTuners!
Marty

I thought you were in independence?
I have a friend in Wichita. On again off again dsmer. Currently owns a stealth rt.

Yes I am in Independence but Wichita is the biggest city in Kansas and only a 2 hr drive from my place. I saw in the Midwest Region that we have Little Rock, Kansas City and OKC/Tulsa but nothing for the middle or even west, (not that there is much out there) of Kansas. I met one of the Wichita Facebook Admins at our car show Saturday and he said they have around 300 members so I invited them to come over and put some of their knowledge/experiences on here so they can be referenced later.

I thought you were in independence?
I have a friend in Wichita. On again off again dsmer. Currently owns a stealth rt.
I'm just barely over the boarder of OK/KS north of Bartlesville about 40 miles Paul.
I am almost an Oklahoman and work there.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the opportunity for wichita members to have their own DSMtuners forum space. I will be notifying our group of this opportunity to share our knowledge and the ability to keep it somewhat local and still stay forever for anyone to be able to reference!

Is that Ed Dobrzyn or Luke Kenning?

Ed. I've known him a long time.
Ed is good people, very active in the group snd very helpful with other members,has his hands in a lot of things. And apparently known in the community, not the first time i have had someone know him by name from another state.

Very nice to see you on here James. Funny, its a small world we live in sometimes. You already met somebody that knows somebody you know!
Welcome, and thanks for all the input/experience that you can bring to the forum. It really is the BEST DSM forum on the net! :thumb:
Marty

Funny, its a small world we live in sometimes. You already met somebody that knows somebody you know!
Welcome, and thanks for all the input/experience that you can bring to the forum. It really is the BEST DSM forum on the net! :thumb:
Marty

Haha it is a very small world! I guess my wife has been friends with amber on fb for some time, was looking forward to meeting her independence at the airport this last weekend. A month ago I just got done placing an order with wyatt, and he passed off the order to amber. Then I meet amber and put 2 and 2 together and mentioned my order, she thought for 2 seconds and rattled off my order to me. Was real neet meeting her and the 4 porsches they brought from texas with 3 of them having xona turbos on them. Added a photo of the 3 porches and amber walking across in the blue shirt.

And I am aware its the best dsm forums! My #1 place to look for info at, just haven't got around to giving feedback or commenting till Marty gave me a needed push LOL

Attachments

• 20200718_190351.jpg
    20200718_190351.jpg
    707.7 KB · Views: 134
You have a good amount of knowledge already James. I was very impressed with our conversation, but we should have ducked into the restaurant that the 1320 guys went into, it was a PARTY that I saw on SnapChat and it started as soon as they pulled in! When Kyle pulled in in the silver Porsche, and they did a 2 step, I wanted to "talk back" to them with my car. Kyle even pointed out my 1g in his snap.
Dam, Trevor and I went in there and then decided we would have to lock our cars so we came back out, what a BIG mistake......

Since the middle of Kansas doesn't have a Forum for the area that they are in, Wichita, Western Kansas and Southeast Kansas, I thought that a new area Forum should be created. You don't have to be from the Wichita area to be part of this fine group. I had the pleasure of meeting one of the Wichita FaceBook Groups Administrators. He informed me that they have members from KC and other areas that like to be part of their group. I have invited them to come over here and sign up and share some of their knowledge and experience so that it can be found again in our categorized method for the future. Hoping to see some new names/faces in the near future. :thumb:
Welcome to DSMTuners!
Marty
No kidding LOL. DSM community seems pretty lonely here
so far in southwest kansas.

Hey, at least we are in the same state. Wichita has a few DSMers and I hooked up a FB group admin to us here on the forum. It is pretty scarce community here in SE Kansas. I have most of them LOL.
Good to have you as a member. Fill out a vehicle profile so we can all know what you have and your goals :thumb:
Marty

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back