The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Why is my fuel cutting out?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dsmdrew07

Probationary Member
Dec 6, 2022
Colorado Springs, Colorado
I have a 1992 Eagle Talon. I have a 20g turbo, stoker kit, 650cc injectors and my fuel cuts out at 5000 rpms sometimes in the 4500s. I used to have 450cc injectors and i upgraded to 650cc's to see if it would help but it still cuts out. I have dsm link and tried to tune it and up the fuel load at higher rpms but still it cuts out. I am not sure what to do.

First thing, please make a vehicle profile and post a log. You can post DSMLink logs by clicking on the Add Photos button and select the log file instead of a photo.

Then pressure test the intake and make sure there aren't any boost/vacuum leaks.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back