The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

why does every one got to hate on dsms? tell me what you think about this!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Everyone hates DSM's because, They dont know cars....DSM's are like the undisputed street performance car. Or it could be because they have never rode in one or driven one..:D

Most people hate DSM because their butt hurt when they get destroyed by one :p

The slow and frustrated, LOL that was funny.
dsms make great "jackstand" ornaments, LOL thats too much

People hate what they can't catch.

It's in the bible next to a picture of Shep's 1g. :)

i had a srt4 and people LOVE to hate them to lots of DSM guys to.what would the world be with out HATE?I love it

I don't hate any specific cars, I just hate the assholes that tend to drive them LOL

Most people hat DSM's because they don't have the patience or resources/knowledge to keep them running strong. Most people hear DSM and almost always assume it's about to "crankwalk". And like sax_man said, "People hate what they can't catch".

DSM's build mechanics. They might be high maintenance, but they are on top for bang for the buck. And for the guy that said there is no way a dsm can run 10's on a stock turbo, some one has already run 9's. (light tin can race car granted).

I read only the first page and there was no hate. Have to admit though the pic of the crank walking was hilarious.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back