The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Why do you mod?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Are you serious? First time I floored my AWD and it floored me into the seats was when I was hooked. Gotta love that feeling. And plus, I have to work with nuclear reactor stuff all day. The 4g63 is "relaxing." Hahaha.

Bjeezy01 said:
Couse I saw F&F and wana be Brian Spillner.....and because for those 10 seconds or less, nothing else matters :)

:laugh:

I think most on this fourm are here to attempt to learn something and make there car quicker. Me on the other hand im just day dreaming cause I keep buying more cars rather than make any one of them fast! :cry:
\

i mod because i must!! i do not leave anything stock!

its a addiction i have not modded my car yet saving money for it. but it is a bad addiction i have a 98 dodge ram 1/2 ton 4x4 with at least 5k in modds lift, tires, rims, gears and a few other odds and ends. my truck still aint done yet im lifting it more. when the money comes in. my wife thinks i love my vehicales more then her. i should tell her at least my stuff dont bi*** at me

So when my friends say "you DSMers are so cocky" i can back it up LOL. Seriously, pretty much like what has been said already. I like to go fast, build my own stuff, every new install is a new learning experience. When someone gives me a compliment it feels much better knowing i did the work myself.

It's like watching ur kid grow up :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back