The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Why do you love your DSM?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I love the POWER and AWD, when I get in the car everything feels right, seats perfect shifter is in perfect spot, just everything. Also the head turns when people hear that HX40 spool!!! :)

I'm a fan because they're damn good looking cars, robust, and easy to mod. It's probably the only older FWD platform that can hang with the newer machines. When I bought mine I liked that it was relatively new, but I'm more appreciative that it's 14 years old and just about everything on the car has been either upgraded or rebuilt/replaced. I dunno, something about having an archaeic, outdated platform that is still relevant.

I love how nothing else sounds like a DSM. Their so unique. Especially 1g's for some reason, they just sound like they mean business

It does not take an arm and a leg to make over 500whp...!

It does not take an arm and a leg to make over 500whp...!

Speaking of making 500whp.. MrPeepers just put down 511 at the wheels yesterday!!

And, Im not sure why I love it.. Maybe because it likes it rough like my woman do. :thumb: Ive been having trouble with boost leaks for a while now, so its not like Im going anywhere very fast. Just make pretty sounds and loud noises. I sound fast though!

Speaking of making 500whp.. MrPeepers just put down 511 at the wheels yesterday!!!

What turbo did he do it with? I have the GT3076r on E85.

Loved my first DSM enough to find a good shape donor car to do a front end swap so I can continue to have a 5spd and cool headlights

The first car I ever owned was a DSM and i've one ever since. For some reason i'm addicted. Between the turbo, the AWD, the sexy body and especially the beast of an engine the 4g63 they are by far my favorite car in the world.

Yea haha, none of that applies to the fat, flashy sisters of the 1g's

Hey who you calling fat??LOL Its true 2g's have ghetto booty.

The first car I ever owned was a DSM and i've one ever since. For some reason i'm addicted. Between the turbo, the AWD, the sexy body and especially the beast of an engine the 4g63 they are by far my favorite car in the world.

You read my mind, even if I was rich I'd still own one, best looking car ever made period. :thumb:

Here is why I love my dsm:
If im frugal I can always get my money back
It doesn't complain when I don't have time to wrench on it
Never needs a diaper changed, only the oil everyonce in a while
It doesn't get mad when I test drive other cars
If I break something it isn't am emergency, I can put her away till I'M ready to fix it
If it weighs too much I can put it on a diet without being told im an ass

But the thing I love the most: if it gets too loud I can always put a muffler on it.

Was this why I love my dsm, or why I love it more than my wife?:sosad:

Good looking body, comfy interior for a taller guy (1g) I don't fit the 2g to well. Always keeps me busy and learning. Just when you know the car bumper to bumper you decide to change everything.

i love the sexy lines of the 2g's and the sleeper swagger of the awd 1g's. mine gets great gas milage (23-24mpg in the city!), has a 420a that r plentyful at the junkyards for parts, sporty and tons of aftermarket parts/support and most of the dsm community are friendly and instant friends . she just gets me. here's my quote... just thought it up "A dsm isnt just what you drive, its what drives you" just kinda sums it all up i think.

No matter how down or mad you are, turning that key just makes you feel so good. It's priceless

So true! No matter how pissed I am I can always go for a drive and feel better instantly.

I know i'm not the only one who's turned off the radio and rolled down the windows just so you can hear the turbo spool up:)

So true! No matter how pissed I am I can always go for a drive and feel better instantly.

I know i'm not the only one who's turned off the radio and rolled down the windows just so you can hear the turbo spool up:)

I used to do that in my TT.
Windows and top down, just enjoy the day..

Lol man I'm the same way, you know how long it's been since I've pushed the on button on my radio. Just hearing the turbo, and the backfiring from the dual side exits is music to my ears. Then when I hit full boost and let off to hear the greddy type s just puts a BIG smile on my face. God I love my DSM's..

Haha for the first 3 months i had no radio. everyone else didnt like it but the didnt have to ride with me. But they do because a DSM is better than a civic!!!!!!!!!!

The sheer power possibilities of a awd turbo, the sexy sleek lines of the 2g, and the time spent to learn as much as possible. got me with the awd turbo.

I love it because of the capabilities of it's engine and how buying one truly does makes you want to know EVERYTHING about it. Mostly though, I love how even if it's broken, on stands and not moving at all, it's so beautiful you could just sit down with a beer and just admire it anyway :)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back