The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

Why do I punish myself with DSMs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Havoch

Proven Member
Apr 15, 2019
Mission, BC_Canada
Hey ya'll, I had an account on here a few years ago but shit happened. So, long story short, I'm back. Been busy with my DSM's and their cousins but I've been so busy with other things I really haven't found the time to start posting things till now. As most members will appreciate I spent ALOT of time doing research on VFAQ.com, BCDSM (I am from B.C. by the way), project zeroG, mightyram.com, here (DSMTuners), and other sites, so please refrain from telling me in the future to "Google it" or "do your research" etc.... Sometimes i just want to ask a question and hopefully get a knowledgable or helpful response (WHILE I am doing said research), in effect causing some dialogue, because, if all we did was "Google it" there would be no need for active forums anymore and we are all here to support one another, right? And if i find the answer before someone can help, I will post it up or delete my original post accordingly.

Well, anyhow, that being said, I do like sarcasm, dry humour, outright comedy, etc... so don't feel I'll get offended easily, cause I won't. I can be a shit disturber at times as well but i will try to keep it positive! Later

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back