The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

why did i get slower times than last year?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

speeds there was a subi that ran 11's@ 100mph all day long, tell me how that works??
They either had 3-speed transmissions, cut a sub-1-second-60ft, or were a cageless 11.49 or faster car standing on the brakes in an attempt to not run under 11.49.

They either had 3-speed transmissions, cut a sub-1-second-60ft, or were a cageless 11.49 or faster car standing on the brakes in an attempt to not run under 11.49.

Reminds me of a time slip I have from a pass on my bike. 11.12@77mph ha ha.

What's your time slip break down? You are losing something somewhere... When do you see full boost? Maybe you could try to work in reverse a little and undo and see if anything helps.

I ran 12.2 @ 107. But no way 11s @100. Was it 100 even? He had to get out of it.

POST some logs man. I dont care if they were from the track or before. I just want to see your tune for this setup. I dont need a recent one as long as it didnt change much. You dont have any track runs on log? Or the tuning you dod before the track?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back