The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

Why are all DSMERs so nice?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hey lofty,they always picking on you man.Maybe you should hit the gym pack on some muscle to see if you gonna get some respect around here LOL

Havent you really met that many dsmers around my area because they all seem to be either ricers or your everyday commuters. So if anyone in the bay area wants to meet up pm me:rocks:

where im from its either beat up eclipses talons with like 40 yr old women driving or they are niice and clearn.. rarely any "riced" dsms around here but even if they are riced out i still like to talk to them.. i was almost one of those people too so i feel like its up to me to save these people i guess:D

Around here the real modders or 'tuners' all acknowledge each other. Riced out talons and Eclipses I don't even give them the time of day, even though they all want to race. I just chill. But anyone around cruising with something respectable and not being a D-Bag gets a wave, nod, whatever. Comes right back at me.

First DSM meet I went to was a couple years back when I first bought my car. Was the only N/A there, and we went to Steak and Shake. All new people to me, didn't know anyone. We all pulled up the tables and had dinner together. I thought that that was a great moment when people can just do that.

AutomotiveForums had 2 DSM Meets this year, a north and a south meet. Sadly, the turn out was small on both, but I went to both. Drove from Chicago to South Carolina and Chicago to Minesota to meet total strangers but it was awesome times with the best people. Everyone gets a long great. No one is better than anyone else. We're a family and I think that that's one of the awesomist things ever, is where you can go and get a long and chill with people you've never met and have a great time.

Stopped a while ago.

BTW, I'm nice in person...unless you're an idiot.

Proof in Post: The Lofty Story

You dragged in all sorts of mouth-breathers, window-lickers, etc and make useless thread after useless thread.

Show me some good stuff, you'll earn my respect. Or, you can just not care about it.

My post was ironic, that was my intent.
I could care less if you hate me :)
I still don't understand who I dragged in....
You guys say I'm making this site trashy because of my Friends?
Nobody else I know owns a dsm around here.
And whether it be useless, at least I'm contributing, so meh.
And as for good stuff?
Nope, don't have any, I'm not special.

I still don't understand who I dragged in....
Need we go through the list of banned members that apparently know you from school?

:)

Nobody hates you, some people just get easily annoyed.

Need we go through the list of banned members that apparently know you from school?

:)

Nobody hates you, some people just get easily annoyed.

Actually yes please, because I really have no idea who they are. Pm me.
Lotsa people don't like my car, and it wouldn't surprise me if they followed the DSMTUNERS logo on my rear side windows on here to flame me :)

lofty, if people hated you they wouldnt take the time of day to look at this post and reply back. either that or they make sure they take the time to hate on you for fun. LOL. as far as DSMs go around here, i live in wisconsin, enough said. i know 4 DSMers here that arent ### (J...) and im the only one in the entire area with a 1g GSX. i always have to check if its a GSX or not too, but there are none around here to check! i need some competition...

Its like going to another country and finding a fellow American or African in my case, you show an unusual amount of love. We are kin in a world where we are minorities so we get excited to see a fellow dsmer. You should see the excitement I get when I see a high rise on the street, I damn near get in a wreck just to get next to them and believe me he slows down and waits for me.

^^^^^^^^^^^^trueee that times 10

when ever i see another dsmer on the street its almost as if im in a foreign country and just met someone who speaks English haha

The DSM owners around here seem nice enough. I wave as I pass and they give me the same look, who are you? (do I know you?)

I think we all get wrapped up in our own world, oh this guy is waving, he must want to take something from me.

It was even worse at an auto wreckers, I could read the guys mind (your not gonna take something from my car when I'm in there looking for parts, are you?)

It's cool, we all want to keep what we have, I guess. I just like to see what people do with these cars, nice...

i know of a couple other DSM's in my area one is on the boards not gonna say names *cough* greddy_1700 *cough* and the other im not sure if he has any interest in here..... all i know is that when i first met greddy_1700 he started the conversation with "So does this thing really have a turbo?" which takes me back to a thread started back when i just walked into the "World Of DSM" (WOD). overall i feel as an individual, The WOD is a keen sense of Intelligence, brother/sisterhood, bullying LOL (lofty knows what I'm talking about).

I to am one of those people that if i see another DSM on the road i go out of my way to catch up and try and figure out what year/make/model it is, ask any one of my friends they'll tell you. so bubbs here's to you (wave), and Boostjunki84 to you (wave).

In closing the WOD is a great place and dsmtuners.com being just a "continent" in the WOD we are like one big argueing family that can never get along.......well some of us can. :p

long post, just thought i'd share my views

Cyp

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back