The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Why are all DSMERs so nice?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I get the stare down from most others around here, but they are probably confused with my non-vented BOV, stock appearing exhaust, and lack of underbody neons.

It's ok, when I drive my cobra they all run and hide!

Here where I live there are lots of DSMs but most of their owners are rude, dont like that but there is this guy that has a red dsm and every time I come around with mine he starts waving like crazy and yeah when you see another DSM you do feel like you had just seen family.;)

BTW: To all those that hate me I'll still treat you like family dont hate you.

:cry: I don't see too many DSM's running around here. This is probably the only import that I would want to move to the East Coast for. Seems there is a bigger DSM community outside the West Coast. I think that's why I'm such a forum hoar ROFL. Although I did run into someone from here b4, but I was in a hurry and didn't get a chance to say hi. Even So Cal would be nice

Because they want good prices when you eventually part out your car ;)

I'm usually nice because I get a lot from the wife. :/ ...Makes for a happy lifestyle.

Matt, Nobody loves you...not even your mom. :D

Most DSM'ers get along because our comunity is like a giant AA meeting....we all have a similar problem and need each other to help us through it. :thumb:

were all in the same boat, stuff breaks you get help from others, then when you get the knowledge you pass it on to the next guy that needs help, and when your car breaks as much as ours do its good to keep friends in the community.

Doesn't it kill you when you see someone in a Talon or something, and you wave to them or something and they look at you like you're crazy?
It's like they don't even realize why I waved WTF

DUDE i do the talon wave aaall the time! and ill usually get a wave back

but yea i definitly know what you are talking about, modified dsm's are rare where i live and most dsm'rs have moved on to EVO's and subaru's now. so it doesnt surprise me that when i see someone with a nice clean eclipse or talon that they are always willing to talk about their rides and relate so well

WHAAAT?!

Dude we're meeting up tomorrow! haha jp.

Well theres a good 5 tuners in tacoma..

But there is the biggest dsm powerhouse 100 miles south in portland? WTF:confused:

Where in washington do you live? Or tacoma?

Currently mine is in my garage waiting to have my ball joints pressed into my new control arms. Just got done swapping a new clutch in it.

I've got a 95 gst with a black hood and black tsi swirlies.
Well. I don't really know right now though because I have the mitsu 5 spoke and the stock hood.. hmm sleeper?

Im living in Tacoma now cause I'm going to TCC, but I live in Vancouver normally. I think You're talking about English Racing right? he does amazing work, I used to take my GST there...But I live 300 feet from Speed Factory, while they mostly do hondas, they seem to know what they're doing with my GSX...well hopefully...

i dont see many dsm's around here but when i do i definatly wave or do somethin to say what up. but i only have 1 friend with a 91 gsx i had another freind with a 92 gvr4 but he sold it and is in the process of getting another dsm so theres not many dsm's around here at all.

I have no problems with people on the site except the cocky little 16/17 yr old kids that dont know shit about their cars and/or have a bad attitude thinking they are the best.

Unfortunatly there are TONS of DSM's around here but they are nothing all nonturbo's with people driving them that dont even know their "ride" is a DSM. If I said hey nice DSM they would give me..."WTF" .Not to mention most are girls and only drive them because they looks cute. There are maybe 2 or 3 actual DSMers around which always gets a wave and are great guys. I'm friends with a few guys with Evo's so I just ride with them its still family! haha

Seems like most Dsmer's I meet up here in Alaska are ignorant, and rude. I don't usually feel comfortable telling people what is done to my car. I even had a guy sell me a parts car for a great price (what a nice guy I thought) turned out it was stolen!!
It's like every one is trying to out do every one else, if your not turbo "your car sucks" and if you are turbo then " you have a stock turbo what wrong with you"
I know back in Texas, Dsmer's are a type of family but up here it is not like that, I've been trying to start up a dsm crew for like a year now, it seems like every one is too good to roll with my 420a!

Lofty your soo funny, and these crazy threads of yours rock. It's been said many times already why we are soo nice..Ohh but it's also been said that nobody likes you, Ha Ha. I always wave when I see someone with a dsm. I also Have to find out if it's GST or GSX . Most are fart can ricers with wings and such. Hardly anybody has a clean dsm in my area.

WHAAAT?!
But there is the biggest dsm powerhouse 100 miles south in portland? WTF:confused:

Evo's aren't really DSM's but I get what you are saying. Pauls Evo is sick but Lucas in Camas has most of the powerhouses followed by KaizenSpeed (SP?) in Richland then a few DSM's in Spokane with no shop.

I've come to a redlight many times beside a laser or talon and we will sit there talking even after the light turns green man its nice. Or like we match speeds and cruise down the boulevard side by side. Love my DSM.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back