The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

Why are all DSMERs so nice?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lofty

10+ Year Contributor
Jul 27, 2008
Waukesha, Wisconsin
Okay okay, i've been into dsms for a while, and owned one for even less, but it just seems like everyone with a DSM is nice.
Like not EVERYONE with one is nice, it just seems the majority of them are.
Right, so starting off when I first signed up here, I was asking about Non- turbo parts, The user Big_D sent me a whole bunch of NT parts for really cheap. A full 2.5 inch exhaust, highflow, headers and an intake. All that good stuff. I legitly thought he was gonna rip me off. I just trusted him with my money though :)
Now, I went to my first local DSM meet not too long ago, lotsa Dsms.
I was the youngest one there. I thought I was gonna get made fun of so I totally kept my mouth shut. Turns out they were all really cool people and all liked me.
Now somebody on the forums here is basically letting me come to their house, rape their parts car for free, he's a cool guy but he's gonna remain nameless :)
I think it's because we're all poor and we are humbled by the DSM.
That and if we rip someone off Talon Karma will come to get you, bad.
This is just my happy rant, ignore it if you like, I thought I'd share.

Its like going to another country and finding a fellow American or African in my case, you show an unusual amount of love. We are kin in a world where we are minorities so we get excited to see a fellow dsmer. You should see the excitement I get when I see a high rise on the street, I damn near get in a wreck just to get next to them and believe me he slows down and waits for me.

Haha that's really funny you mention that because there are maybe 5 dsm's in Tacoma where I live.

And everytime i see one I go ape sh!t and honk, rev, swerv, BOV, you know it.
Just so I feel important.

So I guess this relates because,
when you meet another DSM'r you feel welcomed around the NW haha.

I hate everyone on here. I just stick around because I like DSMs.

Hate you back:D

Anyways I'm nice to certain dsm people. If it's a young kid swerving and acting crazy burning out in the parking lot with a piece of rice then I definitely avoid them. And most of the time it is. It's about all I see in NJ

Doesn't it kill you when you see someone in a Talon or something, and you wave to them or something and they look at you like you're crazy?
It's like they don't even realize why I waved WTF

Doesn't it kill you when you see someone in a Talon or something, and you wave to them or something and they look at you like you're crazy?

That pisses me off. It's like why are you even driving a dsm, they need to get another car they are not dsm-worthy LOL.

I am not nice. I secretly hate you lofty. Every dsm'r in the world does also.

Haha that's really funny you mention that because there are maybe 5 dsm's in Tacoma where I live.

And everytime i see one I go ape sh!t and honk, rev, swerv, BOV, you know it.
Just so I feel important.

So I guess this relates because,
when you meet another DSM'r you feel welcomed around the NW haha.

Make that 6, I just moved here. Red 95' GSX, unpainted 99' front bumper, black rims...

Oh Crimson and Bartels, you goons.
You can hate me all you want, it just makes me like you even more.
Especially ESPECIALLY Crimson.
<3
:sneaky:

Make that 6, I just moved here. Red 95' GSX, unpainted 99' front bumper, black rims...

WHAAAT?!

Dude we're meeting up tomorrow! haha jp.

Well theres a good 5 tuners in tacoma..

But there is the biggest dsm powerhouse 100 miles south in portland? WTF:confused:

Where in washington do you live? Or tacoma?

Currently mine is in my garage waiting to have my ball joints pressed into my new control arms. Just got done swapping a new clutch in it.

I've got a 95 gst with a black hood and black tsi swirlies.
Well. I don't really know right now though because I have the mitsu 5 spoke and the stock hood.. hmm sleeper?

I go to Snohomish a lot, I wouldn't have my DSM but we could still meet up and talk :thumb:

Lol, that's hilarious because I live in Washington and when you're here I probably won't have my car either!

You know.. In the garage...

That's what the Altima SER is for :]

Naw I come in the summer.
Puget Sound <3

Ahh. Well by then maybe haha.

Just got done mounting the tranny tonight
I lost the clutch. Went with the ACT 2600 Street Disc.
I should have an ETS FMIC this week.
Got a piggyback off of craigs for 50 bucks :]
And some 5 spoke stock mitsu rims WITH tires for 40 bucks OMG
And I'm in the process of painting my 2gb bumper silver/black.
Anybody have some 2gb headlights.. I need them REALLY bad hmm..

Haha. Why do you come out to the NW?

Because we rely on each other to keep our cars in the best running condition. If your car doesn''t run, I don't have a ride back from the track when mine breaks.

ROFL

I feel like everyone is always kool on the forums, but every single dsm ive seen locally other than my good buddys, i get mean mugged or stared down. I always wave but i never get a wave back. I doubt they even know they have dsms. But on the forums its awesome.

all dsmers on here have asked for help at some point and they prob got the help needed and thats why they are all nice

"Why are all DSMERs so nice?"

leet, are you still in the desert cleaning sand out of your rifle?

I speed away when a dsm has a nasty large ebay wing or has a really ugly paint job, not trying to use that word that causes confusion and gets threads closed. If your dsm looks like that I get soooo angry and show no love. WE DON"T TAKE TO KINDLY OF YOUR KIND AROUND HERE!!!!:mad:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back