The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Who's working on what in the Sac area?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Not much going on in the sac area..I've been busy on the old fwd dsm ..gotta get you out to cmi one of these times
Let me know when you need a hand turning wrenches, I'll see about making a drive up there to your place. I've been terrible at hanging out with local DSMers.

we have a decent group of guys out in the tahoe/carson/reno area. if you wanted to come out were having a meet on the 23rd of this month in reno, right down the road from the in and out. if you want to come ill give you a time and address.

and currently im doing a handful of things. i have a trans apart for new end bearings and a bellhousing, i have a garrett GT3076R apart that needs a rebuild and rebalance, JDM rear bumper(mail), some rims im painting and putting new tires(mail) on and im also in the works of installing a meth kit, then i have to re-tune the car. a little nervous about tuning with meth though.

hello all. new to the area. I have a 98 gsx 5 speed. right now im trying to figure the best route for my rear end and axle problem. currently my axle cups are worn on both side of the rear and im trying to decide the next step, as finding rear axles is next to impossible. do I pay the outrageous amount for new axles or do I upgrade to an evo rearend? and what does all that entail?? many questions here. im in the Vacaville area and could use some HELP.

thanks fellas

I've been feebly attempting fix an electrical issue (lights on=horn on). I suck at electrical work. Anyone wanna make money helping me out with this dumb thing? I'm like a chimp when it comes to electrical work.

Maybe one of you fine gentle men can help recommend someone with some good experience tuning with ECM link V3 in the Sacramento area. I Finally have all the support mods and gear but no time to take a crack at tuning. I'll have to update my signature with resent mods, been kind of a do it your self weekend warrior with my Galant. Thanks in advance.

Thanks guys I've contacted him

need more dsm's in the sacramento area.

I just need a ecu and I can be a little faster like you guys are.

Hello guys,

My name is Jose and own a 95 TSI. Over the summer I did a 6 bolt swap with 1g rods and 2g pistons combo. I have not updated my profile due to being with work and school. Im a senior at UCD and work at the O'Reillys in Dixon. I would like to also meet up with more DSM's and see what ideas other people have. I will try and update my profile as I no longer own a 98 GST (although still see it everyday sold it to GFs brother). I also have a lot more upgrades. I currently need a solid tune. Thinking of contacting Ted. If you guys ever want to ask a question or anything my num is 707676zero1two1

Keep boostin!!! :hellyeah::talon::laser::dsm:

need more dsm's in the sacramento area.
We actually have a lot of dsm's in sac just need to do a meet sometime. :thumb:

That's true. "The Bay" encompass a larg area but other than Sac I can't think of a single city on its own that has more 4g vehicles, DSMs or Evos. Lets make a meet happen and get Luda out again.

That's true. "The Bay" encompass a larg area but other than Sac I can't think of a single city on its own that has more 4g vehicles, DSMs or Evos. Lets make a meet happen and get Luda out again.
hopefully you can get out also. :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back