1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Who's working on what in the Sac area?

Posted by Ludachris, Mar 17, 2014

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
  1. Tigerinstincts

Tigerinstincts Proven Member

Joined Mar 1, 2015
    Sacramento, California
    Just recently finished up repairing hit and run damage to the front end of my dsm. Will be getting the rear panels done this January and while that's down, hopefully complete a head with 264/272 combo and valve springs to swap in when's she's back from the body shop.

Also just saw a random 1g gsx start showing up in the Carmichael area...he even drove by me in a parking lot and ddnt even bat an eye...almost made me cry...

Anyway here's the front end redone. IMG_0527.JPG IMG_0586.JPG

Attached Files:

Street Build 2K  21

1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    awd · manual · 2G DSM
  2. Tigerinstincts

Tigerinstincts Proven Member

Joined Mar 1, 2015
    Sacramento, California
    Oil fill bolt for my transmission backed out on me while driving home from a New Years party...locked up my transmission. About to drop it and throw in my spare one as soon as axles seals come in. Fun stuff.

Street Build 2K  21

1995 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    awd · manual · 2G DSM
  3. SpryTSI

SpryTSI Proven Member

Joined Sep 10, 2004
    Sacramento, California
    I picked up a 97 GST a few weeks ago. Bone stock under the hood but has some nice mods to it. Hoping to start tossing in a few of my old DSM parts and have some fun. It's my first FWD Mitsubishi.

I also have a Ralliart Sportback as my main car.

I guess there isn't any meetups. I hitup the Folsom Cars'n'coffee a while back and was kinda fun (in the Sportback).