The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

Who's owns this gem? (Craigslist)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lasthope05

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 31, 2006
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Found this over on another forum I frequent (Garagejournal). So someone on here has to know the owner of this sweet ride.

http://cosprings.craigslist.org/cto/4598969897.html

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Wait, so exhaust tubing? And what's with the maf right on the turbo there? I guess what i'm saying is... why do any of this? Ever? Thats like three miles of extra piping for what purpose?

I'm not against getting something done, I mean I welded my BOV flange to a piece of steel tubing on my old car, but this is a whole new level of ghetto.

And what's with the exhaust housing? Its a normal turbo, which then has some kind of big goofy cast iron elbow on it with another flange. Also it looks like the preturbo intake may be routed through a front mount intercooler in one of the pictures? Also, they had TWO different turbos set up in this monstrous way? Either that or they rotated the housing on one, if you see on the pic with a MAF it points to the drivers side, and the one with no MAF the drivers side. I just dont know, I cant comprehend this much stupidity.

That custom top mount looks like he tried to copy Kevin Jewers old top mount setup. This guy has to be on the forums somewhere.

FP posted this on Facebook a few days ago. Shits funny

wha wha whaaaaa. the. f***.
I Have seen it all now, i can rest.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back