The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

who's interested in a c02 intercooler spray kit, under 200$

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gsx2fast

Probationary Member
Nov 1, 2002
Cali
who would be interested in a c02 intercooler spray kit, seeing how much interest there is in this, price would be between 100 and 200 dollars.......

let me know.

-tj

[email protected]

cool, i'm looking into puting together a kit, this will be good......

thanks for the support

-tj

I played with the idea of converting my old Painball CO2 constant air set-up (20 Oz tank) for this purpose back in the 96/97 race season. At the time, I was running in the stock appearing class and it appeared too much like N20, so I was not allowed to use it.

I did not really go any farther with that idea. Just make sure that you do not get any of that CO2 into the engine... Or you will loose a lot more power than you can add...

Leon
RR

spraying it on the IC wont do anything to take it into the engine.
if u guys wanna do this for way less, email me and i'll hook ya up with a parts list. i think $125 sounds very possible...maybe less if you buy a used regulator.

or for around 150, u get a sweet kit from TWITCH which is who i got it from. comes with EVERYTHING u need to complete the setup that is REALLY clean. (sorry gsx2fast)

BTW- i ordered it from him on sunday and got it on thursday (he had it shipped out monday morning).

i dont have any kits made yet, as if u can read u will see i am just seeing how much interest there is.

150 for your kit? Lolz copper pipe? ghetto, does ur kit use a siloniod? i doubt it.

have a nice day.

it depends on if we ever get another hot day till winter is here, if we do i'll use it and c if it works properly. so far its lookin good though. don't dog a product till u c it(kinda like don't judge a book by its cover):thumb:

Originally posted by Tallen
spraying it on the IC wont do anything to take it into the engine.

Unless, you happen to suck some of it into the air intake (very easy to do on side mount I/C, which is right next to the intake). If you get any CO2 into the engine, you will lose power...

Just think of CO2 fire extinguishers :).

Leon
RR

Originally posted by gsx2fast
i dont have any kits made yet, as if u can read u will see i am just seeing how much interest there is.

150 for your kit? Lolz copper pipe? ghetto, does ur kit use a siloniod? i doubt it.

have a nice day.

Hey im not bashing your kit, or kit you are thinking about making? I dont know what your problem is? I just wanted to see what your kits are like that’s all. thumb: I just think its weird that you had 3 posts when you started this thread and your first post is trying to sell something. I know im not a post god or anything but its kinda weird you show up just wanting to sell stuff. Oh and you spell it "Solenoid " not siloniod!
and yes I will be offering "Solenoids " very soon and to the people that have already bought kits from me and want to upgrade to a kit using a Hobbs boost switch so when you hit boost the kit starts spraying I will upgrade your kit for you, I will only charge you for the extra parts! My kits are proven they work are yours? im not trying to start a war or anything like that if you want to sell kits thats cool just dont bash mine when you have no idea what you are talking about.

LarryD I do have pics of the kits and a small video if you would like to see it. please PM me or e-mail me for them

Thanks alot

TWITCH:thumb:

ok sweet thanks alot, larry.

I also want to say thanks to all the people that have my back and support me! its a great feeling when you have people that will back you up!!!!!! thanks alot

TWITCH

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back