The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Whos going to the shootout? sign in for a free punch to the face here!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be there, and I can handle the punch as long as no brass knuckles or bullshit is involved.

No punch in the face but I get to kick you in the nuts.

Originally posted by L2RTSiAWD
No punch in the face but I get to kick you in the nuts.

LOL

Give me two to

Attachments

• 31.gif
    31.gif
    180 bytes · Views: 599
About the shootout... is it just all drag racing, or is there any AutoX involved? Bushur's site seems to only indicate Drag, in which case, I'd prolly pass.

This would be the first year I'd go, if I went...so I'm curious.

I'll be there, I'd prefer no punch in the face though. BTW where is everyone staying?

how bout this tom... i punch you in the face and you might have your own column in the newspaper ;) :p

Originally posted by BruiserNJ
Go ahead...word on the street is you hit like a girl anyway OMG
AAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

TOM

You

got

fvcking

OWN3D!!!!!

:laugh:

Y'all want to try to keep this on topic....as amusing as making fun of Tom is, we are going into classic "tangent" mode :p

I'll be there, but for every punch in the face he gives, I promise to kick him in the scrotum.

Originally posted by Dsmed
I'll be there, but for every punch in the face he gives, I promise to kick him in the scrotum.
i wanna help..... pleeeeeeeease:D

ITs closer, If your not going and you dont have a real excuse your a POS. After all theres only like 300 focking DSMS on site.

Drag, Show, Auto X what more is there to life?

Any time ryan. WTF why arent you going?

im going..oh is this like that game where you try to hit my hand and i have to move it before you hit it but i hold it in front of my face?..i kinda dont like that game..

I'm in the process of buying a house, i'm trying not to spend any money what-so-ever. Believe i want to go, but its just a bad time

I hear that Ryan, Im in the same boat. But I live 40 minutes away from the SOut. :p So eat shit cheap skate.

Eat some ramen noodles till then to save the money.

Originally posted by 98_silvergs
I'm in the process of buying a house, i'm trying not to spend any money what-so-ever. Believe i want to go, but its just a bad time
sure sure, we all know your really trying to pay off that huge bill at the oriental spa. too many happy endings, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back