The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

• Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;) It will also allow you to view images in threads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Whos going to the shootout? sign in for a free punch to the face here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SetH

Proven Member
Jul 30, 2002
Michigan
I'll be there, and I can handle the punch as long as no brass knuckles or bullshit is involved.

L2RTSiAWD

Honorary Moderator
Proven Member
Apr 8, 2002
Chandler, Arizona
No punch in the face but I get to kick you in the nuts.

HokieDSM

Proven Member
Oct 24, 2002
Blacksburg, Virginia
About the shootout... is it just all drag racing, or is there any AutoX involved? Bushur's site seems to only indicate Drag, in which case, I'd prolly pass.

This would be the first year I'd go, if I went...so I'm curious.

GSXTCY

Proven Member
Jun 17, 2002
Pottstown, Pennsylvania
I'll be there, I'd prefer no punch in the face though. BTW where is everyone staying?

thehyena

Banned Member
Mar 3, 2003
--_Other_Parts_of_the_World
how bout this tom... i punch you in the face and you might have your own column in the newspaper ;) :p

thehyena

Banned Member
Mar 3, 2003
Originally posted by BruiserNJ
Go ahead...word on the street is you hit like a girl anyway OMG
AAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

TOM

You

got

fvcking

OWN3D!!!!!

:laugh:

LandoAWD

Retired
Supporting VIP
Jun 13, 2002
Hillsborough, North_Carolina
Y'all want to try to keep this on topic....as amusing as making fun of Tom is, we are going into classic "tangent" mode :p

Dsmed

Proven Member
Apr 3, 2002
Cleveland_Ohio
I'll be there, but for every punch in the face he gives, I promise to kick him in the scrotum.

thehyena

Banned Member
Mar 3, 2003
Originally posted by Dsmed
I'll be there, but for every punch in the face he gives, I promise to kick him in the scrotum.
i wanna help..... pleeeeeeeease:D

AW4G63

Proven Member
Apr 11, 2002
TommyPantsdownville, Ohio
ITs closer, If your not going and you dont have a real excuse your a POS. After all theres only like 300 focking DSMS on site.

Drag, Show, Auto X what more is there to life?

AW4G63

Proven Member
Apr 11, 2002
Any time ryan. WTF why arent you going?

twenty5psi

Proven Member
Nov 7, 2002
Williamsport, Pennsylvania
im going..oh is this like that game where you try to hit my hand and i have to move it before you hit it but i hold it in front of my face?..i kinda dont like that game..

98_silvergs

Proven Member
Nov 26, 2001
Lowell, Massachusetts
I'm in the process of buying a house, i'm trying not to spend any money what-so-ever. Believe i want to go, but its just a bad time

AW4G63

Proven Member
Apr 11, 2002
I hear that Ryan, Im in the same boat. But I live 40 minutes away from the SOut. :p So eat shit cheap skate.

Eat some ramen noodles till then to save the money.

Tallen

Proven Member
May 28, 2002
Ashburn, Virginia
Originally posted by 98_silvergs
I'm in the process of buying a house, i'm trying not to spend any money what-so-ever. Believe i want to go, but its just a bad time
sure sure, we all know your really trying to pay off that huge bill at the oriental spa. too many happy endings, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned VR Speed Factory

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds