The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Whos GOing to the Harisburg show???

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gst98spyder

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 3, 2003
Shippensburg, PennsylvaniaUS
Carlilse has been moved to the farm show and what classes will everyone be in??? I want to meet a few peopel on here because i find humour in what they say. There is 3 eclipses thats are goign to be in elite that wont be touched this year and i want to know who else is going.

Justin

My friends and I are all going this year. We have 5 DSM's and like 7-8 other NON-DSM's. I'm sure we can meet somewhere...if you know the area there is plenty of places to meet. I don't think the venue they're using this year is going to be big enough(based on past carlisle compact shows) however i'm sure it will be a decent show. One of the bigest around here for sure. There won't be as much t!tties and beer this year either however that doesn't MAKE the car show. I work 1/4 mile up from the farm show complex, and rush hour traffic alone is hard to handle, i cannot imagine all the car show traffic there will be. Allow for AT LEAST AN HOUR to get within walking distance of this place. Traffic was backed up onto the shoulder of the highway last year, these are all city roads...it's going to be ridiclous.

I'll be there and maybe some more of CPA DSM will be there. Should be a good weekend.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back