The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Whos getting the Motorola Atrix?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JayRolla

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 23, 2006
Colorado Spring, Colorado
Finally getting rid of my crappy iPhone for a real phone. Most powerful smartphone in the US. So sexy, ive never been so excited about any electronic device before in my life, let alone a damn phone. Preordered and set to be shipped for delivery to my house on 2/21/2011.

1Ghz Dual Core CPU/8 Core GPU
1gb DDR2 RAM
16gb Storage (32gb expandable)
5mp Cam,2 led, 720p Recording(1080p post launch with update)
1.3mp Front Cam
HDMI out w/1080P video out
4-inch, 960 x 540 qHD display
Fingerprint scanner for security
Huge 1930mAh battery
Carbonfiber style casing
2.2 Android (2.3 update soon)

Motorola Atrix 4G review -- Engadget

I don't like touch screen phones there a pain to work with. More into business phone with keyboard only I have had my blackberry tour since its been out works perfect. That atrix phone looks neat I'm also not a fan of iphones

Touch screens are so much easier these days. Blackberry is dieing, especially since nokia got windows now and palm is with HP which I'm guessing will get windows also.

I'm waiting patiently to see reviews once they come out. Don't want to get it and find out there are issues with it.. I hope it's rock the iPhone because I too want to be done with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still rocking my white Evo 4g since August 2010.... :rocks:

Waiting for the iPhone 5 this year, They Atrix has good specs but the Android OS is my problem, its no way as smooth or fast as the Apple iOS. I used my sisters Droid X, My friends Galaxy S and Evo all with the same laggy performance. Just my 2cents !

Yea its true, iOS is way smoother. But its smooth for reasons. They dont let you customize anything so it stays smooth and battery life stays good. No flash, no HDMI out, no SD slot, no haptic feedback, boring lock screens and boring home page. I hate Steve Jobs.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back