The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Who's DSM was this?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SKOLJACK

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 3, 2004
Tallmadge, Ohio
It's a 1996 Eclipse that came from Florida. It appears someone was in the engine compartment and crossed a few electrical connectors to make it run pig rich.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

The coolant temp sensor is not connected properly, but it also has an Apexi controller that probably needs reprogramed?

well with 941 area code on the back of the car I assume they are from ft myers/cape coral area.

That is a nice car. Take all the stickers off and change the taillights and it will look pretty good. Thats a crappy attempt at a fade though.

Is it just me or is the recirc hose simply attached to the intake pipe and the IC pipe? There's your reason it's running pig rich. And I see OEM soft IC piping. Check out the distance between coverless timing components and ignition wires. The car is pretty fail in general.

Is it just me or is the recirc hose simply attached to the intake pipe and the IC pipe? There's your reason it's running pig rich. And I see OEM soft IC piping. Check out the distance between coverless timing components and ignition wires. The car is pretty fail in general.

It's hard to tell but, I think the recirc pipe is just capped off. The upper intercooler pipe looks bigger than the oem pipe. I've never seen one like that before.

Is it just me or is the recirc hose simply attached to the intake pipe and the IC pipe? Check out the distance between coverless timing components and ignition wires. The car is pretty fail in general.

Thought the same thing also..Looks like the IC pipe goes underneath the fuse box, the blow off is attached to it..

The recirc tube is capped, and the BOV has so weird pipe to it, and vented. Its hard to tell, but looks really really dumb.

James :dsm::talon::laser:

its probably running rich because its not being recirculated, and that BOV probably isn't closed during idle, and probably doesn't close until its gets a little higher in the RPM's.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back