The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Who's car?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

konvict1981

10+ Year Contributor
Oct 24, 2008
Louisville, Kentucky
Anybody know who's car this is? I found it on Craigslist in Brandon/Tampa.

Attachments

• 95 gsx.jpg
    95 gsx.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 223
Well this is the one I ended up buying. It's not the prettiest DSM but it will get better. I look at it as something to do. It has some rust on the hatch the it desperately needs a paint job. He took the splash guard out from the front passenger side wheel well which makes the front fascia cave in a little so I'll probably replace it with a 97-99 front. The dash is cracked but I have a spare one in the garage off a Talon as well as the hatch. The passenger door handle broke off which I also have. So I guess really the only bad thing that I'm going to be paying for as far as appearance is the paint. I'll probably roll around with a black primer until I save enough for a good paint job. I'll post pics soon.

Yeah it's Slowy's old car. Did you read his post on tampabaydsm.com yesterday about what happened when I came to look at the car? If not check it out it's pretty funny.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back