The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Who watches cartoons?.... and which is your favorite?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
DBZ is by far the best toon on now. Cant F#ck with Majin Buu! Simpsons are great. Spongebob is good for a laugh. Anime movies are great too. Favs are: Ninja Scroll(Mother of all anime), Akira, Ghost in a Shell, Gundum Wing(Endless Waltz), Grapler Backi.

Originally posted by RACER-X
Hey Zerocygnal, where have you seen those toons?.. I've never even heard of them.

All anime man =) japanese cartoons... sick #@%#@%#@%#@%! OTAKU 4 LIFE!!!!!! wait... i am japanese... i wonder if i can still be otaku then... :confused:

you'll never guess..I found them at the videostore! j/k
Actually the best places to find them (If you're willing to venture inside) is the gaming shops around town. I know Corpus has some (From TX) so you shouldn't have any problem. It's a matter of pushing through all of the 2 and 300lb 11-14 year olds that think they ARE their D&D characters to get to the videos. Most of the gaming stores will have a rather large collection of them. Best place to order from is Animerica Magazine, or the store catalogs.

Hmmm...lets see;

The Simpsons
Futurama
King Of The Hill
Family Guy
The Critic
Dilbert
Southpark
Ren & Stimpy(classics)
Striparella(it was talorable so I'll still tune it...)
Gary The Rat(you have to admit, it was good)
Rugrats(the older episodes only)
Doug(Nick's version)
Kim Possible
Batman: The animated series
Classic Looney Tune cartoons(ie. Bugs Bunny, Roadrunner)

That's about all I can think of right now. I love cartoons!

i like japnese cartoons...

voltez V
DAImos
ghost fighter

DBZ is my fav. of all...

old school Transformer is awesome too.

Ed, EDD, and eddie is pretty good, only seen it once.

Seems like 3 stoner guys. Doing stoner type stuff. Pretty cool.

I dont think anything can beat the simpsons, they have been out and popular since like 15 years ago or something.

1gTalonAWD: Quit diggin up these old threads. If you wanted to say "Familiy Guy", you could have used the "What is your favorite "Mature" cartoon thread".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back