The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Who watches cartoons?.... and which is your favorite?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RACER-X

20+ Year Contributor
May 26, 2002
Corpus Christi, Texas
i know it's been mentioned by a couple of members, but there has never been a thread so........

well i watch Zoids (not any more it comes on at 2:00 and i dont got off until 2:30 from work), Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, and i used to watch Beast Wars but they dont show it any more.

... and my all time favorite would be Dragon Ball Z.

I guess I'm still a kid at heart. :p

When you say cartoons expand on that.

I love anime to death but that's more adult cartoons.

I still like transfomers(old-school style)
I never liked DBZ.

i watch Dragonball Z and pretty much everything else toonami.
the original transformers cartoons are the best transformers cartoons ever made. Gi Joe too.

Yeah, I didn't like DBZ at first either. I got into it about a 2 years ago when I worked the graveyard shif at UPS. I'd get home form work at 5:00 am watch Real tv, then Beast Wars and DBZ.

Oh, and yes John I was including anime also. I don't get to see it much though, no station here show them.

Originally posted by RACER-X
Oh, and yes John I was including anime also. I don't get to see it much though, no station here show them.

Well I rent alot and my freinsd have alot

Also if you have cartoon network the have the "adult swim" portion which shows "Cowboy Be-bop" "tri-Gun" and other cool adult anime.

Originally posted by 1998GSX
AKIRA..........anyone seen it?????

Of course if you haven't you have been living in damned blackhole.

Thunder Cats, and the origional Transformers ... old school. I don't really get into those toons any more. I watched that stuff when I was like 10 to 13 yrs. old back when those were by far the best. Spong Bob, I can't stand... don't know why, cartoons like that just strike a nerve I guess, but i have reciently started watching Ed,Edd,and Eddy... not to bad.

Well, I guess I have been living in a black hole because I don't know what Akira is? What's it about?

cartoons...hmmm. don't watch them on a regular basis. robotech. transformers, x-men evolution, yu-gi-oh (every once in a while)...can't think of the others.

greatest of all-Beavis and Butt-head:thumb:

Originally posted by machgsx
cartoons...hmmm. don't watch them on a regular basis. robotech. transformers, x-men evolution, yu-gi-oh (every once in a while)...can't think of the others.

greatest of all-Beavis and Butt-head:thumb:

x-men evolution is the worst x-men cartoon that has ever been made.

Beavis and Butthead........LOL.....i use to watch them all the time

none of the x-men cartoons never really followed the comic book that was my only problem with them...................does anyone remember the fantistic 4, incredible hulk and iron man cartoons?????? and how about the spiderman cartoons that used to be on fox???

Cartoons kick @$$!!! Speed Racer and Tom and Jerry are my fav's though! :thumb:

SPEED RACER OWNZ JOO!!!

I cant belive it, I totally forgot about Speed Racer. That was my favorite cartoon when I was a little kid (7 to 10 years old).

Speed Racer rules!

Neon Genesis Evangelion...Oh My Goddess...Bubblegum Crisis....Akira...Ghost In A Shell....Sppriggan.....Adult Swim (Cowboy Bebop, Inyusha, Yu Yu Hakusho, Outlaw Star) Anime ownz joo!:D

Ive see the new version of speed racer but I think the original was better, the new speed racer has speed acting like a lil girl.

I mainly watch anything on adult swim (starts at 11pm on cartoon network for u old peeps). My fav show on that is on that enuyashai (yeah i know i messed that name up) and that yu yu hakisho.

I like DBZ to, but basically any japanese anime. Fav jap anime is ninja scroll, its old yes but a classic to me cause it got me turned onto jap animation. Jap's make the best cartoons.

Cartoon Network needs to put on "Battle Of The Planets",not that G-Force crap the were showing,I remember rushing home just to watch that back in the day. And where da hell is the original Woody Woodpecker?? Voltron,and the original Transformers kick ass!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back