The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Who wants my car?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rex2342

15+ Year Contributor
Aug 30, 2004
Mckeesport, Pennsylvania
After 8 years with my DSM I've been seriously considering getting rid of her and figured I'd give the locals first dibs. She's a little rough around the edges and needs some TLC but I drive it 35 miles to work and back everyday. With 2 kids its becoming impractical for me to keep it and I'm honestly kinda tired of it. I've got my eye on a Jeep at the moment so maybe if I get another vehicle to drive I'll change my mind and get to actually work on it once in a while but right now I'm entertaining offers. The only catch is that if I sell it you gotta take everything I have with it. If I don't have a DSM I don't want all these parts sitting here so bring a truck LOL

Noooooooooooooooooo! :( LOL

you don't want his car...200+k on stock motor and 14b LOL the miracle 1g

and dammit Justin, quit buying all the dsms LOL

Lol shut up Eric its 206xxx now. For the asking price I was thinking 1500 maybe more if I sell the wheels with it. The kid I work with offered me 1500 but hes kind of a d-bag and I dont want him to have it. As for the parts its all mostly stock stuff. Ive got 2 junk heads, one that needs guides, a set of ferrera guides, a t-case or two, a block or two, a few cranks. Ive got some misc engine parts too, timing brackets, 6 bolt rods, an intake or two, some coils for 90 and 91s, a 4 bolt rear end, full tan interior and a good bit more. Thats just off the top of my head so I know theirs lots more.

As for the car its relatively sound. I just did the timing belt and water pump and tensioners, pulleys and balance shaft belt last july. The compression is between 135 and 140 with number 4 being the lowest if I remember right. The tranny is typical dsm. Its notchy and the first, third and reverse synchros are going bad. The rust is the biggest problem. The rockers are gone and the quarters are going again. I just put the manual rack and poly bushings in the control arms and cradle last summer. I only did the lower arm in the rear and put the ingals upper camber arm in. I have the remaining bushings and new eccentrics to finish it I just never have the time. Their is also a fuel pressure problem at the moment. I think the pump is going bad but ill probably fix that this week.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back