The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

Who still works on DSMs in the DMV area? (2021)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tw0ton3

Probationary Member
Aug 23, 2021
Ashburn, Virginia
Hey family - I've look through the forums and contacted a few shops about working on my 2g DSM. Those lists seem a little outdated.

Do you know of any shops that still do work on these cars and have a passion for them?

Alternatively, any mechanics or dudes who still take clients with 2g DSM?

I'm a new DSM owner and would gladly compensate someone/shop for their time to get my 2g DSM back to optimal working shape. I would like to rebuild my whole thing, pistons, rings, rod, replace all the plastic, check for other issues, etc. I'm not trying to race, only to restore and keep the car going. Thanks!

You can try giving Moore Automotive in Gainesville a call. I got my 1g tuned there. They do a lot of work with Evos and work with DSMlink, although they prefer AEM.

You can try giving Moore Automotive in Gainesville a call. I got my 1g tuned there. They do a lot of work with Evos and work with DSMlink, although they prefer AEM.
Thank you! Will give them a shout. Looks promising

Can confirm that Moore Automotive still does work on the 2g DSM. They’ve been very pleasant

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back