The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

Who still offers parts for DSMs in 2021?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Solution
The last time I was on the site, they no longer had any kits for a DSM of any model. That was about 3 months ago.

When you search that VRSF site for DSM, nothing comes up. Are they still making cores/kits for DSM's?

They are no longer carry DSM products on there website.

What is a good place to find parts for my 1998 eclipse gst aftermarket or oem
JNZtuning is my go to for all OEM and aftermarket parts, Josh is the man. Just helped me get a new oem shortblock for my EVO, amazing customer service.

I second JNZ tuning as my go-to for all OEM and aftermarket parts. Josh is very responsive and delivers quickly, can usually get what you need, and MOST importantly, he is super helpful in general and is awesome as a consultation resource. He knows his DSM stuff. If he doesn't know the specific answer to your question, he will find out for sure by reaching out to manufacturer's before getting you the correct information for your situation. He supports DSMs in general and is not out to just sell you parts.

Josh is very responsive and delivers quickly, can usually get what you need, and MOST importantly, he is super helpful in general and is awesome as a consultation resource. He knows his DSM stuff. If he doesn't know the specific answer to your question, he will find out for sure by reaching out to manufacturer's before getting you the correct information for your situation. He supports DSMs in general and is not out to just sell you parts.
Josh is one of a few DSM vendors who will regularly log in to a forum like ours and share his knowledge and expertise freely. That's rare these days, especially in the DSM market. It doesn't make a lot of business sense for vendors to do that, but he does it anyway.

I have one left and I am hanging onto it.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back