The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

Who smokes in their cars?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gsxtacy said:

Ooh, I bet that's fun. A good NL is always a treat.

I've had people smoke tobacco in my car, even if the windows are almost all the way up, the smell does not linger. Then again, I have no carpet, and the burning oil smell can drown out just about anything. Stupid return line gaskets :p

telly699 said:
Damn, I am sure this will be closed but theres a lot of smokers in the house. I think we need a diggity-dsm smoke out for sure. PM Chi-town? :D

I heard that!

DSMnewbi said:
I heard that!
one time my gf smoked a fatty blizzunt out of her butt in my car... and you guys are complaing about ciggerette smoke making your car stink, "you have no idea." :toobad:

gsxitement said:
honestly.... a lot of people smoke pot. i see no problem with it. i see drinking as a far worse situation when driving is involved. i've turned down street racing when i've been blazed, and when i got into my bad accident, i know it wouldn't have happened if i had smoked prior. i would've been far to busy just cooling out enjoying the fine june day that it was. anyone else agree?
:sneaky: :tease: <~~~~~Is smOking Pot while posting :shhh:
YEa im much more mellow while "Under the Influence" Driving around.
Now right after work ill Race Anything that is willing to run even in 5 o'clock traffic road rage is a bi*** in a fast car :mad:

I don't smoke cigarettes but as for my friends who do, I don't mind them smoking in my car as long as a window is slightly open. As for the "other stuff", I do enjoy the good 'ol hot box :sneaky: once in a while. As long as I let the car air out and have an air freshner handy, it doenst smell at all.

telly699 said:
Damn, I am sure this will be closed but theres a lot of smokers in the house. I think we need a diggity-dsm smoke out for sure. PM Chi-town? :D

I smoke in my car when I want to, but girls in the back seat tend to burn sh!t so theyre a no go. No burns yet, and I tend to clean my car upside down every month or two.

-Peace :dsm:

I hear that! The 1st annual dsm smokeout! :thumb: :talon:

I smoke black n milds and cigars every now and then. So do my friends, I got tired of ashes so I carry a keyboard air cleaner can in the car

I'm sorry, I have to laugh at the guy who said smoking pot prevents respritory cancer.

Let me guess, you heard that from your friends, right? The same people who say that smoking pot can't be addictive (which I know is physically true, but you can still get addicted to the effect) and it has no side effects, right? :notgood:

audiousECLIPSE said:
I'm sorry, I have to laugh at the guy who said smoking pot prevents respritory cancer.

Let me guess, you heard that from your friends, right? The same people who say that smoking pot can't be addictive (which I know is physically true, but you can still get addicted to the effect) and it has no side effects, right? :notgood:

I agree. Smoke period is not good for your lungs.

You can't get physically addicted, sure, but damn, you can sure get dependant on it. Ask me how I know. My short term memory sucks now LOL! it's so bad that... wait, what?

:p

What were we talking about again?

Who here knows what i'm talking about when i say the name Towlie? ROFL

Royalty said:
What were we talking about again?

Who here knows what i'm talking about when i say the name Towlie? ROFL

I have no idea what's goin on....oh don't forget to bring a towl. :)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back