The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

who plays Initial D arcade?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sephroth57

20+ Year Contributor
Sep 7, 2002
Barnegat, New_Jersey
the arcade near me just got the new version 3 ID and it rocks =) Ive only played a couple times before last night I never had a machine near me to play often, but ive become addicted. The memory card saving feature is awesome, makes you want to play more to get better parts for your car and get high ranked :thumb:

anyway wondering who else plays, what you drive, we can discuss driving techniques =)

I use the RX-8 tune course A, got the first couple mods

never seen a ID game before..enlighten me

I play. I have 2 cards. One with the AE86 Trueno and one with the Evo VI, but I lot my trueno card :p

I play every so often, its very fun. The machine in my arcade used to be $1 per play which is kinda outrageous because even if you win you don get a free race, but now it is $.50 so I play it a lot more now :)

mines 1$ a play 1$ a card... pretty standard really. i hear of some places for .50 a play but thats rare. most new games that arent in a standard arcade cabinet are 1$

how is the trueno btw? hard car to use since its main strength is cornering? i heard once you get the engine upgrade on it its sick

at an arcarde around here on thursdays its free play for $10 so i usually try to go then and play as much ID as i want

there isnt even initial d around here i got a v2 with an altezza on it htoughj...lost my v1 rx-7

i dont know any where around me that has ver 3 I have lots dumped in to my EVOII :dsm: and FC.... any one else know a good place to play in the phx area?

oh man this game is so addicting.. i went to the arcade right after work today LOL. i spent 8 dollars and i made myself stop or i wouldve spent like 20$ in no time heh. RX-8 rocks :thumb:

I have a friend who knows someone who runs the arcade at a mall near here. Every Sunday, people they know get to pay $10 and play any games for no extra charge. We play like 5 hours of Initial D when we go. :D

i wish i knew where one is around me

icalled a place just to see how much the game is

for the arcade set up 2 screens 2 seat the whole thing was $17,495 i was like OMG

Awww, Initial D arcade is fun stuff for sure. I would spend at least 10 bucks every time I went to play it........ S-15 rocks

They needed a Eclipse/Talon/MK4 Supra in the game...other than that I seem to do best with the MR2 and the Evolution. The music actually makes for quite the racing experience.

Mitsu95ClipseGS said:
Integ type R on Iro Stage :thumb:

you still playing ver 2? they balanced the DC2 in ver3 its not so overpowering. in ver 2 its like pick the DC2, or else youre on a really unlevel playing field vs real people

paranoidTSi said:
They needed a Eclipse/Talon/MK4 Supra in the game...other than that I seem to do best with the MR2 and the Evolution. The music actually makes for quite the racing experience.

yeah the music is definately awesome in it, i got an adrenaline rush the other day playing. i was racing downhill on akina and i was losin up until the 5 hairpins and i accidently did the gutter turn and pulled ahead it was so cool , LOL. then i messed up on the last hairpin and i lost but ... it was fun :thumb:

2nd gen rx7 is what i'm all about, but that miata in the arcade mode has some top end to it

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back