The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

who likes what better kit or oem

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daltah

20+ Year Contributor
Sep 27, 2002
phoenix, Arizona
do you like body kits better or just the stock 97-99 look on a eclipse

the best ever is a CLEAN body kit.... and its gotta be MOLDED!!!! then it looks hella clean. but the best OEM is the 95-96 GSX side skirts..... those are soooooo badass!! but i cant find them anywhere.

I like the Bomex kit.

I don't like the RMDSM front lip.

This question to me depends on where you live and if it is a Turbo or non-turbo.

If you live in Cleveland, Ohio (and are African American & a Artist) I would IMHO RATHER always have a sweet ass body kit, wing, sounds, Altezzas and 17's or 18's.

If you live where there are a lot of body kits or are not really creative...........than a OEM could be cool with at the very least big wheels on a AWD Turbo. If it was non-turbo it automatically should have a cool ass body kit to get looks.

Personally I would never want any non turbo with out a bodykit You won't get any looks being stock and slow/average speed.

If you have AWD Turbo Speed then I could get goofy into making it somewhat faster, but being an artist like I am I can have a lot more fun being unique with a bodykit on either a non turbo or AWD Turbo. Most people who see my car are not hard core import tuner enthusiastic so you get more props with kick ass looks than strict racer/tuner speed. See what I am saying? Maybe you do or maybe not, but where I live this is what it is like. As long as you are happy that's all that counts.

BODY KIT:thumb: :laugh: Body kits forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back