The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Who hit the wall on i24 at 2:45am on 24w?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1gdsmftw

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 15, 2010
antioch, Tennessee
who drives a red 97-99 eclipse with ebay tail lights a high rise wing enkei'ish looking rims and just slammed into the barrier on i24 west by exit 48 right in front of me? i just called the cops on you! i hope they find your ass for fleeing a scene you tard...

Hate to break it to you, but if they just hit the wall and not another vehicle it isn't really fleeing the scene.. Still funny though, LOL.

When you have put other drivers on the road in danger the way he did...than yes it is fleeing the scene...he was only inches from destroying my car....TWICE! he was driving clear into the 90's maybe the 100's! Idc where you are from, that is wreckless driving! That is ILLEGAL
:banghead:

Yeah, driving 90-100 mph is illegal, but if you hit the wall on the interstate and your car is still driveable, it is not illegal or fleeing the scene of an accident to leave. I probably would have called him in too for driving like that and getting so close to hitting me LOL, but it isn't fleeing the scene of an accident unless he struck your vehicle and took off.

The way it works here in Tn is if you wreck...no matter what the situation if you dont report it or if the police are contacted it is still fleeing the scene...they wont take points or take license but u will get a fine!

And they will send you a bill for any repairs needed for a meadian or guard rail or whatever you hit. Well just glad to hear you didnt get hurt. Did the 2g get tore up bad?

And they will send you a bill for any repairs needed for a meadian or guard rail or whatever you hit. Well just glad to hear you didnt get hurt. Did the 2g get tore up bad?

yeah it looked like it had about 400 bucks worth of damage done! rear bumper on passenger side was dented in about the size of a beach ball and the driver side front the headlight was broken in 4 pieces hanging from the bumper the bumper was smashed in and the fender was smashed in....i think the wheel was knocked slightly sideways....and somehow he was driving

my guess on list of damage is

front bumper cover
front bumper filler
frame damage
ball joint
tie rod
rear bumper cover
rear bumper filler
headlight
tail light
rim
axle

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back