The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

Who has the prettiest girls?

Who has the prettiest girls?

• North America

Votes: 49 38.9%
  • South America

Votes: 25 19.8%
  • Europe

Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Asia

Votes: 22 17.5%
  • Australia

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Africa

Votes: 3 2.4%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i luv my hispanic ladies, prob cuz im hispanic. also ive always thought asian girls were hott:thumb:
but i dont know white girls are hot to. ahh fuk it i luv all the ladies:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

:dsm: :dsm: :dsm:

canadians dont have accents :p
we just dont slur in our speach like yo homies from tha bronx yo
or at least not the nasty french-canadians anyways :rolleyes:
you'd laugh at the way a convo can sound out here.

my current gf is of russain descent but i voted for what we are, North American. She's a 5'2" 90lbs blonde with C cubs. yea whats up. Not much of an ass tho :(

Well, one thing for sure, Southern Maryland does NOT have the prettiest girls, in fact alot of them are ugly as sin. My personal fav is South America. There is nothing like getting behind her, and having her scream "Aye Papi!" Sends chills down my spine every time. their accents are second to none (i.e. Selma Hayek or Roselyn Sanchez) North americans are pretty damn hot too. ;)

I couldn't choose a specific area. But I just saw Cold Pizza on ESPN2 this morning, and OH MY GOD!!! Probably the hottest piece of a$$ I've seen was on doing the weather. Vida Guerra was her name and she been in FHM. Once again, all I can say is OH MY GOD!!!OMG

*goes to look for more pics*

Well, What do you guys think about an armenian arab spanish mix?? I'm not going to be how most girls are but I think I look pretty decent...
OMG

Originally posted by turbohyegirl
Well, What do you guys think about an armenian arab spanish mix?? I'm not going to be how most girls are but I think I look pretty decent...
OMG

Well, show us, and I'm pretty sure we'll tell ya. ;)

I just got back from a trip to Shanghai, and I have to say, the women there are gorgeous! Actually, I was there with my fiancee, (she is Chinese) and even she said "There sure are a lot of fetching women in Shanghai!". So if you want to see beautiful Asian women, visit Shanghai...90% or more are slim, tall, dressed in designer clothing, and absolutely stunning:)

Either way there will be a pic of me soon.....:thumb:
by the way what is up with VA man?? Ugly people here...:thumbdown
and a lot of *ahem* laundry cars.....:laugh:

I don't know. However when I was living in VA beach, I saw alot of cute women there......

That or the guys that try to pick you up in their rice cars and look at you all funny cuz you own a DSM needless to say yup. I am one of the cute ones I think....:rolleyes:

armenian = nice body
spanish = nice body hot accent
arab = beautiful eyes

all that mix together :thumb:

yummy:p

:dsm: :dsm: :dsm:

well I'm glad you think that. My B/f Seems to think that I am HOT....But, I don't judge myself. Does that put me in the "European" catergory?? :confused:
Either way I'm happy with everything.........:laugh:
plus I drive a Talon...what more could I want?:cool:

ok....im sure some can agree with me.....this thread is useless without pics!!!

yup defiately need soem pics.cna we get some of guys too? I have one of my BF I'd like to put up here.........;)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back