The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Who has the prettiest girls?

Who has the prettiest girls?

• North America

Votes: 49 38.9%
  • South America

Votes: 25 19.8%
  • Europe

Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Asia

Votes: 22 17.5%
  • Australia

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Africa

Votes: 3 2.4%

• Total voters

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Originally posted by turbohyegirl
yup defiately need soem pics.cna we get some of guys too? I have one of my BF I'd like to put up here.........;)

This is very true.....well lets see. I'll put up one of me when others do :p.

hmmm....we need more pictures of um....people. LOL why just stay with girls can we not rate guys as well........:p :cool: :thumb:

oh by all means, I'm willing to be rated, it would be nice to know what the DSM ladies think. :)

I dated this one girl from Norway. Stood about 6'2" long blonde hair, and crystal blue eyes.....kind of reminds me of Stacy Keibler.....just with more body.....too bad she was a dum-dum :laugh:

Originally posted by turbohyegirl
hmmm we could be on to something here ....Am I like the only mid eastern DSM chick?:confused: :rolleyes:

Seems like it.....that's too bad too, I was hoping to be looked at. :p

That means I'm UNIQUE!!! I wouldn't mind rating DSM guys..........
still a very pretty DSM girl.........I don't care what anybody else thinks....:rolleyes: :p

EVERY GIRL IS BEAUTIFUL IN THEIR OWN WAY!!! I Don't descriminate...I'll have a pic tomorrow. stay posted.:thumb:

If you all are going to post pics be careful. I dont want this thread locked because of someones stupidity. The whole theory that this particular thread is 'useless without pics' is dumb and baseless. Pictures have nothing to do with the subject of this thread. Just discuss who you think is the hottest and why. Then if you feel so lead, vote in the poll on who is the hottest.

-mike:talon:

Originally posted by sidoze
terrible thread if you ask me.

i came from a hot white chick so of course im gonna like those only...

:rolleyes:

You need to broaden your horizons.....trust me.

Originally posted by ckeins
i do like swedish girls. they are really hot!!! :thumb:

and asian girls are also very cute. :cool:
^^
give it up for my buddy CKeins....

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back