The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Who has the flu now?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sjgYFZ200

15+ Year Contributor
Jun 25, 2004
Albany, New_York
I'm stuck with a nasty case of the Flu. Achy, headache, fever, chills, dizzy...the list goes on and on. I've never had the flu before, or a flu shot. Really sucks, next year im definatly going to get the shot. Anyone else have it currently? How long does it last, and does anyone have any tricks for feeling better?

Ive been out sick with it since about monday night. yea..almost a week, same kinda syptoms you said. feels terrible and only was getting well enough on thursday to sit up at the computer. its wierd to day but i may actually be getting bored of clickin my way around dsmtuner OMG anyway im finally feelin much better today, good luck try sleepin lots :)

Be carefull with those flu shots if you get one, some people react badly to those. My friend took one, and a day or two later she was really sick with a very high temperature. I had to take her to the hospital, and the doctor told me that sometimes the shot will cause illness.

the shot is a small but live bacteria of the flu (influenza) so thers always a chance of getting sick when geting the shot. As compared to a rabies shot where the bacteria is killed, hence Rabies 'Killed' shots.

just stay home fora bit, n sleep alot ud be all set try some nyquil

Yeah I'm really doesd up on Nyquill, and I slept all day today. Hah this really sucks... :thumbdown

Bah I just got sick recently, it was doing better and by Thursday it was almost gone except for a little phlem in my throat. Then Fri I had to go to a party and drink...had three shots of 151, some beer, and some other stuff. That wasn't very smart, but anyways I wook up the next day with a headache and I could barely talk because my throat had even more phlem in it.

Right now I just have a little runny nose, and my throat is still full of phlem. Also for some reason my eyes are crazy red (might be because in my welding class we started doing some work in the shop on Fri) but I'm not sure what's going on with that. Also had to skip two days of work because of this crap...sucks.

My g/f just gave it to me :rolleyes: Killer headache and sore throat, bah. This is the first time I've been sick in over a year.

I just got the flu out of my system. I have asthma so it really screwed with my breathing also. Next year I am going to remember to get the flu shot.

my temp topped out around 102 also. Next day it went down to 100, and today nothing, knock on wood :shhh:

iowaboostin said:
My g/f just gave it to me :rolleyes: Killer headache and sore throat, bah. This is the first time I've been sick in over a year.
Same here.She had it last week.Out of nowhere yesterday my stomach suddenly felt like it was going to burst.I was in pain for a good 3 hours.I finally puked later lastnight,than puked 2 hours later.What a shitty night :|It was weird because I never throw up.Last time was a good 5 years ago. :confused:

TSiGoesPsSsSst said:
Same here.She had it last week.Out of nowhere yesterday my stomach suddenly felt like it was going to burst.I was in pain for a good 3 hours.I finally puked later lastnight,than puked 2 hours later.What a shitty night :|It was weird because I never throw up.Last time was a good 5 years ago. :confused:
Now she tells me that she might have mono, oh joy :thumbdown

TSiGoesPsSsSst said:

Sucks. I have a sore chest, DIZZY, pounding headache, sore throat, coughing like no other, runny + stuffy nose. Seems as i have the flu. First time i been sick in a couple years, I have never even thrown up in my life :thumb:

Sounds like my g/f, friends, classmates, co-workers and yet, i'm good. :D

None of :barf: No feeling like :( No Temp that makes me wanna :cry:

I haven't been sick for 4 years since I had this NASTY throat crap.

My nose started to run lately and I cough more than usual so something might be up. I rarely ever get sick though.

Sore throat, stuffed up head, a little sore

Just started feeling this way last night, is this just a cold or can it be a flu w/out a fever or sickness? I never get his crap so I don't know.

My entire family, and almost all of my friends have been sick with the flu!

It sucks when its at the peak, your so sick can barley move!

I had it last week Saturday-Thursday..Temp of 102ish..It sucked but hey i got more time on here!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back