The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Who can tint windows in chicago?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

koolade9

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 18, 2003
Schaumburg, Illinois
I'm not lookin for shops, I'm lookin for dsmers... someone good obviously. Pm me and we can work somethin out. I'm in the south suburbs of chicago.

Originally posted by greathuskie
in rockford there is a guy who is doing mine, he does awesome work for a good price (limo tint all around + 7 inch strip on windshield for 180)

how do you drive around town without gettin pulled over with limo tint all around? 7 inch strip is illegal too...

all my other cars have been pretty tinted, and i've never had problems... it all depends on how you drive...some people are askin to get pulled over, ya know... just ask corey ;-)

I was hopin I could find a guy I could swap services with... like he/she could tint my windows and I could do some custom audio stuff, or do a timing belt, etc... I'm just tryin to be resourcefull

ya im looking to get mine tinted to, but i dont wanna go to dark... what is the limit in IL anyways?

i've got a guy from around where i'm from... Everyone around here gets there window tinted by this guy... he has been doing it for years, so you won't be getting some shit job, it's professional... Let me know if you are interested, i could give him a call...Very good prices... i didn't tint the windows of my Talon, but he did my Regal... http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=107030 it's at the bottom of page 3

You could VERY easily tint your windows yourself and get EXACTLY the same results as a professional. And it would only cost you about $20-$30. Tinting is one of the most simple you can do. Its almost easier than painting a room. *except rear window, thats harder*

well, i tried my hand at tinting back when i had my camaro...and yeah, that back window was an absolute pita. it's not really doing it that's hard, but there's a bunch of little tricks of the trade that I don't know...those tricks that keep your tint from peeling after a year, and keep nasty bubbles away...and tricks to do the rear window w/out all the choice words...

no chi-town dsmer's on here can tint windows professionally?

Originally posted by koolade9

no chi-town dsmer's on here can tint windows professionally?

i had posted on here before that i have a guy that is professional in IL... he has very good prices, just let me know...

i am a pro tinter in socal and i tint 5 days a week at work. anyone who needs their car tinted let me know!
:thumb:

ya i also got a 2g and was wondering what a price would be around.. just an estimate.

if you guys from CHI want to let me know year, make, model which windows and how dark of tint, i could get you a price... email or pm me...

I know side window tint is illegal in Illinois but i'm going to tint them anyway. I'm going 5% in the back three but i want the two front windows to almost look like factory tint so they can still see inside. I was thinking 35% or more. I'm also getting my whole car done except windshield for $225 and the shop does great work. They heat form the tint on the back windshield so its fits perfectly, plus it has a lifetime warranty.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back