The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

1G Who can tell what's wrong with my car? Excel files attached

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sakroda

Proven Member
May 3, 2016
İstanbul, Europe
Hello
I am not at all satisfied with the acceleration of my vehicle. At full throttle, my car is hesitating and I smell gas but I can't understand where the gasoline smell is coming from. My car is idling very erratically. Can you make sense of the excel files I have attached? Information retrieved from datalogger.
thanks

Attachments

• 2021-09-21_07_47_12.xlsx
    32.9 KB · Views: 15
  • 2021-09-22_16_51_51.xlsx
    17 KB · Views: 13
  • 2021-09-23_08_04_42.xlsx
    156.3 KB · Views: 12
  • 2021-09-23_08_17_11.xlsx
    168.1 KB · Views: 13
  • 2021-09-23_08_28_53.xlsx
    117.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 2021-09-23_15_47_44.xlsx
    143.9 KB · Views: 14
It looks like your o2 sensor is not cycling at all. This would cause the car to run very poorly. What is your mod list? I am assuming that this is a 1g car because there is no reading at all for rear o2.

If you're running all stock components, then the datalogger is telling us that the o2 sensor is faulty and needs replaced/wiring checked.

It looks like your o2 sensor is not cycling at all. This would cause the car to run very poorly. What is your mod list? I am assuming that this is a 1g car because there is no reading at all for rear o2.

If you're running all stock components, then the datalogger is telling us that the o2 sensor is faulty and needs replaced/wiring checked.
thanks for reply i ordered new O2 sensor from rockauto 6 months ago and i used 500 miles until this time:( car is stock yes its 1990 awd eagle talon

Last edited:
here is the pics of the datalogger if you don t have excel..

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back