The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Who actually does something with their DSM?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I expected some people on here to be into shows, but I would have thought there were more amature racing events going on. Its kind of sad that with everything going on with imports/modding etc in todays culture that there arent more oppertunities for us to get together and actually see whats up.

With street racing being so frowned upon these days ( as it prob. should be ) it seems there should be something to take its place. I would love to have a local event like once a month with a group of guys with all sorts of cars. Good people, prizes, and quality racing brackets. Different time classes and all that. It would be a reason to get something done. Like "I need to get that fuel problem fixed so I can beat Jonny in that WRX on Friday."
Ya know what Im saying. Maybe Im just a dreamer, or so it seems...

-Jerad :dsm:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back