The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

White Pearl Paint?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyFirstEclipse

Probationary Member
Mar 30, 2004
Des Moines, Iowa
Has anyone seen white pearl paint on an eclipse? I have yet to find one and just wondered how it looked and how the maintenance was. I am to get mine painted for 2500. Sounds reasonable to me ... could do kameleon but it will cost 2500 W/OUT labor.
What do you all think?

Josh '97 GS-T :dsm:

PEARL WHITE is beautiful ... it looks just like any ol' white eclipse but the pearl makes it look amazing ... i guess i'm biased cause i used to own a pearl white 2g 3000GT.. that thing was gorgeous.. but slow :cry:

DO IT! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Awesome, glad to hear my fellow drivers like the idea. I love white pearl on caddys and stuff so I figured it could only be nothing less than perfect for my oh so beautiful GS-T.

Thanks for the responses

Josh '97 GS-T :dsm:

Pearl white is awsome! I got it done... 2500 wow... I got mine for 600 but I think they couldve did a better job.... as far as the so called "3rd stage" pearl.. i highly doubt i got that but you can see its a pearl... Ill try to post some pics wen i get the chance... but go for it... :thumb:

I am also changing from a dark color too. Pewter maybe? That weird greyish/purplr/green color that some Mitsus some in.

Got a White Pearl with these different color flecks on my 2003 Lincoln Aviator & a Creamier Metallic Pearl on my 96 Lincoln Mark 8 - 2 prettiest colors ever IMO.

Pearl white is very nice man, that's my choice color if I was getting a Dodge Stealth R/T TT. It'll look amazing on your ride.

:laser:-Royce-:laser:

Well here is a pic of my ride with the white pearl paint cant really tell its Pearl cause its kinda dark... Like most people say you get what you pay for to me they couldve done a better job as far as supposivly giving me " 3rd stage pearl" paint job . but yuh know...

oops forgot to paste the signature code...

image.php

can they spray pearl over the existing white factory paint? or does it have to be all done at once?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back