The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support STM Tuned

Which wire to connect MAF-T on 1990 CAS?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tsi1991awd

10+ Year Contributor
Sep 28, 2008
Puyallup, Washington
In the process of installing my GM MAF and MAF-T...question is, there is one white wire that needs to be connected to a wire on the CAS. The directions for the MAF-T tell which wire it is on the 91+ CAS but not for the 90. And everyone knows the 90 is different. So I ask....which wire on the CAS do I connect the white wire from the MAF-T to??

So nobody can tell me where to hook the white wire from the MAF-T on the 90?

Thanks....so I don't need to hook it to the noise filter or anything like that? Since this sends signal for the RPM....well it sends signal to the tach anyways.

when i hooked mine up the instructions i used said this Use the supplied TAP and SPADE connectors to connect the white Translator wire to an RPM signal. The CAS (Crank/cam Angle Sensor), pin 2 (black wire), is a good place. and it works great.

when i hooked mine up the instructions i used said this Use the supplied TAP and SPADE connectors to connect the white Translator wire to an RPM signal. The CAS (Crank/cam Angle Sensor), pin 2 (black wire), is a good place. and it works great.

Yea, that's for a 91+....the 90 is different, which is why I was asking about it.

And that is definately for the 1990 CAS right?

Hey man I was wondering if you hooked that up ? And if it worked I'm having the same problem don't know wich one is the right wire thanks is appreciate the help from you or anyone else

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back